• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    *cracks knuckles*

/ban Scutter for insinuating that Football < Hockey. It is not. Deal with it.
    /ban RachelMarie for using the the word "Wiener" in reference to a man's... well, wiener.
    /ban ATM for admitting he wears thongs
    /ban Spasmo for insinuating that S.E. thinks about her in the shower.
    /ban S.E. for THINKING of Spasmo IN THE SHOWER.
    /ban Bigum for insinuating that INGO is foreplay for Scutter and Spasmo when it doesn't stop at INGO.
    /ban John Kerry for being a general douche, calling Lambeau Field "LAMBERT Field" in the 2004 Presidental Race

and Last but not least... /ban SilentWarrior1 for being a general all-around Dirtball and disgracing the INGO forums with the name "John Kerry".

... and I'm spent.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    *cracks knuckles*

/ban Scutter for insinuating that Football < Hockey. It is not. Deal with it.
    /ban RachelMarie for using the the word "Wiener" in reference to a man's... well, wiener.
    /ban ATM for admitting he wears thongs
    /ban Spasmo for insinuating that S.E. thinks about her in the shower.
    /ban S.E. for THINKING of Spasmo IN THE SHOWER.
    /ban Bigum for insinuating that INGO is foreplay for Scutter and Spasmo when it doesn't stop at INGO.
    /ban John Kerry for being a general douche, calling Lambeau Field "LAMBERT Field" in the 2004 Presidental Race

and Last but not least... /ban SilentWarrior1 for being a general all-around Dirtball and disgracing the INGO forums with the name "John Kerry".

... and I'm spent.

Banned for not picturing Spasmo naked.

Wouldn't I have been banned for picturing Spasmo naked?:dunno:

I ban you all for being banners on banning me for banning you for talking about people being naked and using banning as foreplay.

:p

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    /ban TimJoe for talking about a mod being nekkid...thats like talkin about your mom bein nekkid!!!;)
    and /ban Jclark cause he is still sleepin when we should be killin doves!!! wake up man!!!!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    OK THAT'S IT!!! I am banning everyone involved for making me read this silly thread. As A matter of fact I am banning the OP twice for its conception. I scream this maniacally from my soap box while waving my community chest get out of ban free card in the air.
    and posting this for your entertainment...

YouTube - U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    OK THAT'S IT!!! I am banning everyone involved for making me read this silly thread. As A matter of fact I am banning the OP twice for its conception. I scream this maniacally from my soap box while waving my community chest get out of ban free card in the air.
    and posting this for your entertainment...

Banned for losing your temper.

222 shooter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    I am not banning anyone, but I am really REALLY, suprised no one has been banned or this thread locked and deleted, ( like Normal, when the people talk out).

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    banning 222 shooter for thinking we lock or delete threads just because....

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    banning jmiller cause...... ummmm.... he's from Goshen... yeah, that's why.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Banning everyone who's not dropped everything they're doing and watching the 9/12 Coverage from Washington! :p

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    /ban TimJoe for talking about a mod being nekkid...thats like talkin about your mom bein nekkid!!!;)
    and /ban Jclark cause he is still sleepin when we should be killin doves!!! wake up man!!!!
    Ban Relic for not letting a man earn some rest after a brutal whiskey induced hangover.
    I also ban myself for drinking too much and staying out waaaaaaaay too late.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom