• Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Standing_on_the_Corner.JPG
    Did this in 1978!! In USMC transferring from Virginia to San Diego, stopped in Winslow and stood on the corner while the light was red.

Don

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Didn't know DMB covered it...don't really remember the couple of times I went to see them in concert. :dunno:
    I got a MP3 of it, buddy of mine let me copy his 20gig MP3 library, I pared it down to about 8 gigs because there was a lot of :poop: I didn't care for.
    It is a live version because you can hear the crowd fairly good.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    It’s either that or it’s gonna take all the mods to focus their power to take him out.

As self imposed mod supreme he has a defense of 50, but only an attack of 9. Weak sauce, I know, but normal mods only have an attack of 5. So it would take like 10 normal mods to take him out at this point. This is why he’s still around.

But CM has a unicorn enhanced attack mode which can borrow power from his defense and boost attack power up to 25. So then all it would take is 5 normal mods plus CM using unicorn mode to defeat mbills finally.
    Is this with or without CM using his magical pixie dust and Neapolitan ice cream?? Also does the hammer of Thor have to be charged up fully for max results or just a oversized Hammer?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Is this with or without CM using his magical pixie dust and Neapolitan ice cream?? Also does the hammer of Thor have to be charged up fully for max results or just a oversized Hammer?
    No, the pixie dust/Neapolitan rolls up in the unicorn power enhancement. Which, against, isn’t really a boost. Just the ability to borrow from defense power level. But that means his power level on defense is 25 less.

But, I did not consider the thor’s hammer boost. I mean it could be with that, only two other mods would need to participate.

Top Bottom