• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    Actually, they've done zero clean up within the last 12 hours.

When you go to their page, you have to click HIGHLIGHTS midway down the screen in the middle,
    Then select "Posts by Others"...... and there they shine in all their glory.
    After reading a handful, at the bottom, select "See more recent stories" and you'll find them all.

Nate6512

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Fishers
    Actually, they've done zero clean up within the last 12 hours.

When you go to their page, you have to click HIGHLIGHTS midway down the screen in the middle,
    Then select "Posts by Others"...... and there they shine in all their glory.
    After reading a handful, at the bottom, select "See more recent stories" and you'll find them all.

Sorry, you're right. Their page didn't default that way for me.

Looks like I need to find a different bank (honestly have considered it before for other reasons as well.)

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Ah, the internet

This has showed up on several other shooters forums including snipershide and accurateshooter. The snipershide thread includes a video of a homeowner executing a foreclosure on a BoA branch office after BoA failed to carry out a judge's order to pay the homeowner's legal fees resulting from BoA's attempt to foreclose on a non-existent mortgage.

See it here....
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...08&nt=2&page=1

Mosineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    My Bass Pro Rewards card is thru them...wonder what Bass Pro will think when they find everyone canceling their reward cards that are thru them because of their attitude for the 2A. I think the link should be sent to Bass Pros wall as well. I would but am not very Facebook literate..:(

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I posted the Rolling Stone article on their wall and within SECONDS it was gone. So, I just tagged them in my status and linked the article there. Beat that, suckas.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Good to see so many spreading the word and pushing back. McMillan supplies our military and law enforcement.
    This isn't just about the public's RKBA, but about supporting US companies that support our troops.

Last edited:

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    Unfortunately these guys could give a flying leap what small potatoes like us do with our money. They deal with the really big boys who have multiple millions of dollars on loan and on deposit. Nevertheless it would be great to give your business to a small community bank.

A lot of small potatoes can add up to a very large potao:rockwoot:

This is one potato that has never done business with them and never will.

infiremedic07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Lapel/Noblesville
    It would also seem that everytime they post an article or link the poison Ivy spreads to the comments of that one as well. Keep it up!

Here is my contribution to their wall. Since I am sure it will be deleted soon!

"It is sickening that a financial institution bearing the name of this great country will choose to abandon a company that produces weapons for enthusiasts and military. I am so glad I have the privilege to Bank with a true American Financial Institution. USAA!
    They know what it means to serve!"

Last edited:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Kelly McMillian posted confirming the story..

Kelly McMillan ‎@ Joseph Pedone Yes it is true. I actually liked Bof A. I had 5 business accounts and 4 personal accounts between my wife and I. Never had a problem with them until Thursday douring a meeting a BofA employee told me they longer wanted my business because I am in the firearms business. And that was the end of a 12 years relationship. I guess out of some sorrt of an attempt at fair play they gave 6 months to make it happen, but I told them it wouldn't take nearly that long. Kelly McMillan4 hours ago · Like · 1

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Never dealt with BOA before, but always heard rumblings about them from the coin collecting community. Gun Owners are not the only ones these dunderheads have messed with, they have a policy of trying to chase off people just wanting simple rolls of coins. Nasty buggers.....

Jason R. Bruce

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Yes, Kelly McMillan has confirmed this story again repeatedly today. Funny how some folks are waiting on a "Snopes" report to come out and explain the events that took place in his office! LOL!

McMillan posted this earlier this evening.... irony at it's best.

BankAmer.jpg

williamrights

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by brcrbn
    <<<<<------ is going to look for a new bank now.
    Go to 3 Rivers FCU. No fees to beat you up and they are 2nd friendly.

They are most definetly not gun friendly. Long story short I closed my accounts there after they posted a no guns sign. I asked them why and they said to cut down on bank robberies. I asked why they did not just post a no bank robbery sign. He said that that was silly. I asked if they honestly thought that a criminal intent on commiting several felonies would come up to the bank and say "damn I cannot take my gun in (a misdemeanor) I geuss I will go home".
    I do business with Tower Financial. I have never seen a no gun sign and several employess know that I carry and have seen it with no one ever saying boo about it. Last time they just asked Oh what are you carrying. I told her and she said she shot a Smith and Wesson same caliberl.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    The real question is... after all the bailout crap and billions of profits because of said taxpayer "intervention"... why didn't you switch to a "constitutional" bank sooner...?

Regardless, good for you. I will never do business with a bank (if you dont know about credit unions and the difference I suggest that you do)... but now BoA is on the EXTREME no-business list.

whackmaster66

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Brownsburg
    This has showed up on several other shooters forums including snipershide and accurateshooter. The snipershide thread includes a video of a homeowner executing a foreclosure on a BoA branch office after BoA failed to carry out a judge's order to pay the homeowner's legal fees resulting from BoA's attempt to foreclose on a non-existent mortgage.

See it here....
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...08&nt=2&page=1

That is some funny ****!!!!!!! AWESOME :rockwoot:

Top Bottom