• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I see other INGO members quoting posts within their signature line all the time, not to mention utilizing the quote feature within their own posts. If a member, let alone a moderator, post within the forums and the post itself doesn't violate any rules, why can't it be utilized? Fair seems fair.

Additionally, the smilies are placed unto the board and are too, utilized by individuals within their signature lines. If the smiley is offensive, then it should be taken down, regardless of how it may be utilized.

As this is the proper forum, as the title suggest, I find the capriciousness to be over the top. Once again proving, its not so much of what is posted, but who posted it.

So watch it everyone when you use your copy and paste, or quotation button. One could get their pee-pee slapped for a personal attack.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I see other INGO members quoting posts within their signature line all the time, not to mention utilizing the quote feature within their own posts. If a member, let alone a moderator, post within the forums the post itself doesn't violate any rules, why can't it be utilized? Fair seems fair.

Additionally, the smilies are placed unto the board and are too, utilized by individuals within their signature lines. If the smiley is offensive, then it should be taken down, regardless of how it may be utilized.

As this is the proper forum, as the title suggest, I find the capriciousness to be over the top. Once again proving, its not so much of what is posted, but who posted it.

So watch it everyone when you use your copy and paste, or quotation button. One could get their pee-pee slapped for a personal attack.

:scratch:

Did you get "slapped"? :dunno:

:ugh:

:chillout:
    :stickpoke:
    :drama:
    :rules:
    :bigballs:
    :chillpill:
    :tumbleweed:
    :ranton:
    :wtf:
    :orly:
    :sheep:

:wow:

:tantrum:
    :baby:
    :bash:
    :crying:
    :facepalm:
    :D

JBusch8899

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    I would place the "offending commentary" within the thread for everyone to determine for themselves of the nature of the offense, but I would probably get another demerit. [sniff]

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    The quote in your sig was from a Mod with whom you are known to have had issues in the past. It was taken out of context (a significant part of the post was left out, changing the implied meaning of what remained), and in conjunction with the particular smiley in question, was deemed to be a personal attack. Therefore, appropriate action was taken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom