• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rollo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    North Central
    Hard to shoot straight when you're using one hand to hold your pants up, and the other to aim sideways with your "fo-tay."

While both of those people are indeed morons I didn't see a instance of either one of them "Using one hand to hold there pants up" or "the other to aim sideways with their fo-tay". Law abiding gun owners slinging ignorant stereotypes makes you look just as stupid as the fear mongering non gun owners slinging ignornat stereotypes at us.

DestructionDan

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    IN KY
    YO moms I b on tv dawg
    How the line dancer didnt hit his boy i'll never know
    Peace out mofo

:wow:

EDIT watch the video again you will see the line dancer holding up his pants
    either that or his diaper is full.

Last edited:

06orange1300c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Well, lots to say on that one. The first, that it is a cultural thing. Our culture puts so little value on human life that someone would think it was a reason to kill a man just because he asked you to leave a bar.

Two, the fact that people think laws (like you can't carry in a bar) protect them. Laws only give you a standard to hold people to when they break that standard. The kids at Columbine broke 20+ laws in their actions...would 30 have been the magic number that stopped them from acting? What about 40? No, they wanted to do what they did so badly that no law would have stopped them.

Three, sucks to be a good guy who didn't bring a piece to the bar to protect himself from dumbasses like that.

Four, goes to show that a 500,000 round magazine doesn't make up for bad shot placement. If you can't hit a man sized target at 10 feet...WOW!

Five, see # 1

It is a good training point though. What would you have done? Can YOU shoot under the stress of that kind of excitement? REALLY? Are you safe if you just get out of the bar? There were at least two other shooters outside... The door was blocked by the shooter. Where would you go now? There were shooters who dropped to the floor. Is low the best place to be? A lot of good things to think about when you are out...armed or not. Do you pay enough attention to people when you are out? Do you pay enough attention to exits? Some good things to consider wherever you are.

DesertDoc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2008
    Central Indiana
    To bad that the idiots outside in the crossfire with each other didnt hit each other. You know its the fine law abiding citizens like these gentleman that really help the pro gun movement. :)

JByer323

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    While both of those people are indeed morons I didn't see a instance of either one of them "Using one hand to hold there pants up" or "the other to aim sideways with their fo-tay". Law abiding gun owners slinging ignorant stereotypes makes you look just as stupid as the fear mongering non gun owners slinging ignornat stereotypes at us.

...really?

Because the hopping around thing kinda cemented all those involved's place in the fo-tay category for me.

The fun thing about ignorant stereotypes is they're so often true.

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    The guy on the floor just shooting under the pool table..............unreal. And then there is the guy in the parking lot galloping around making sure he looks extra "coo wit hiz gat." I'm glad no one was hurt!

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    It is a good training point though. What would you have done? Can YOU shoot under the stress of that kind of excitement? REALLY? Are you safe if you just get out of the bar? There were at least two other shooters outside... The door was blocked by the shooter. Where would you go now? There were shooters who dropped to the floor. Is low the best place to be? A lot of good things to think about when you are out...armed or not. Do you pay enough attention to people when you are out? Do you pay enough attention to exits? Some good things to consider wherever you are.

Great points to consider. Think about it, small room, multiple shooters, multiple angles, Alcohol induced confusion, limited escape routes, and to top it all off, you disarmed yourself when you entered the bar. Those add up to a bad situation. How someone was NOT shot, is beyond my imagination.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    So you just happen to be in this bar when all of this goes down. What do you do?

First off, I don't go to Ohio, they're all *******s there.

Second, I think if I were stupid enough to wander into this establishment, I'd take one look at the clientel and realize I didn't belong and leave.

Third, if I were too stupid to ignore the first two signs, I'd leave at the first sign of punches being thrown and expedite that as soon as guns start appearing.

If all else fails and I was trapped in this ****hole with this bunch of F-ups, I'd probably put the gun I'm carrying to my head as I'm way to F'ing stupid to live.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    LOL. The safest place was in front of their muzzles!

My 16 year old after his 2nd trip to the range was able to hit all his shots in the scoring rings. We later watched a few of those scariest video shows with shootouts. He asked "How in the heck can they misss each other being that close?" This video will likely end up on one of those shows.

Last edited:

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Man, we've all heard the term "don't take a knife to a gun fight". If I had been the guy with the pool stick that would have been running through my mind a bit. Although, he may have been able to do more damage with that pool stick than the others with guns. We make fun of these guys for all thier misses but police shooting statistics show a high rate of misses as well. I guess this is reinforcement to have a spare mag (or don't shoot until you actually have a target!?!). I just wonder how many of them ran out of ammo?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom