Barack Obama wants to hear your story...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j4jenk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 27, 2012
    Madison County
    This is what the libs think about "civilians". Direct quote from one of the posts:

As a former Master Sergeant of the USAF Pararescue, I don't believe that I should be afraid that a civilian can shoot me dead in the street. The only thing that separates a civilian from a criminal is a criminal act, by then it's too late. Whether it be background checks, more healthcare to recognize the mentally ill and stamp them with that for life, or limiting guns to civilians (is it really necessary to have more than 1 to "defend your home"?), something needs to be done.

Bishop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Waynetown Area
    I'm afraid if I put what I really thought, I would have some very dour looking individules wearing aviator sunglasses that talk to their hands show up on my door stop.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    heres a winner

Gary F.

Strasburg, OH

I am a hunter of small game and own a shotgun to do so. But it is time to find away to stop gun violence. I would give up my shot guns if it would stop just one child from being killed by a bullet!

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    just wow. And how easy it is to never show a single pro gun comment. I see this as "I'm Obama, and I know this is not gonna pass but maybe if I get just the right comment from someone I can change at least one mind to my favor not with hard data, but with the feels that got me elected"

tacdriver

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    VA
    They have one heck of a moderator on that site who picks and chooses the posts.

I posted my story of how I used my conceal handgun to actually intervene in an assault and hold the fellow till the police arrived 20 mins later, afterwards the police officer told me I may have saved her life.... strange it never made it up there

brrytrry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Those stories have only one reason to empower the anti-gun crowd and to tug at the heart strings of those on the fence about gun control. They are stories mostly about gang violence related deaths and murders committed by criminals. Those stories are not for you and me. You will find no positive stories of a responsible gun owner stopping a criminal, police shooting a bad guy or a US sniper with 150 confirmed enemy kills.

Top Bottom