Please reply by conversation.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Never said they did anything wrong, not my job to teach you history. I asked a question in my post. Only one person caught on and answered.
    Why would anyone carry or buy Black rifle coffee after what the founder said about conservatives? Might look that up if you care about who you support.

:popcorn:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Ah, the equivalent of an angry woman being asked why she's mad at you. "Well if you don't know, I'm not going to tell you!" :drama:
    pretty much. Throw in the trans insults, the insults of a dem and you might be onto something. Maybe the wrong time of the month? Not sure we will ever know what they did "incorrectly" that makes drinking their coffee turn you into a trans loving liberal. I think someone needs to put the keyboard away and get some help.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Pretty sure this is what racegunz is referring to.

But the post he quoted was from 2019, so well before any of this stuff went down.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Pretty sure this is what racegunz is referring to.

But the post he quoted was from 2019, so well before any of this stuff went down.
    Well he won't tell us so who knows what hes rambling about.

Last edited:

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    you should probably curb your insults there. It's not good form.
    Yeah right, here’s what the mods told me when I reported insults here on ingo. I quote “ This is the internet, it’s kinda of what happens here”
    Perhaps if you would engage in the conversation or answer the question originally my responses would have been different. Or not

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Well he won't tell us so who knows what hes rambling about.
    I won’t spoon feed you, that is what you mean. If you were ignorant about BRCC and their comments against patriots or conservatives before this thread that’s ok. If you’re still in the dark then you are willfully ignorant and lazy.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I won’t spoon feed you, that is what you mean. If you were ignorant about BRCC and their comments against patriots or conservatives before this thread that’s ok. If you’re still in the dark then you are willfully ignorant and lazy.
    Yet you come on here to stir the pot about how you won't show your work.

How delightful.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Here is how accusations work when people serious about debate make them:

You make the accusation and you show your work. You prove your point by showing folks the facts you are alleging.

"I dont have time to spoon feed you" is what those that really dont know what they are talking about do.
    Or immature, ignorant liberals. And I dont think you are one of those.

So whats the big deal in just showing us what you mean, instead of acting like a jerk?

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Double down on BRCC, shows your true colors.
    INGO is full of faux conservatives and tribalism of woke progressives that attack anyone outside their little bubble.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah right, here’s what the mods told me when I reported insults here on ingo. I quote “ This is the internet, it’s kinda of what happens here”
    Perhaps if you would engage in the conversation or answer the question originally my responses would have been different. Or not
    That probably means what you considered an insult wasnt a true insult. Because we do whack people for being insulting.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Here is how accusations work when people serious about debate make them:

You make the accusation and you show your work. You prove your point by showing folks the facts you are alleging.

"I dont have time to spoon feed you" is what those that really dont know what they are talking about do.
    Or immature, ignorant liberals. And I dont think you are one of those.

So whats the big deal in just showing us what you mean, instead of acting like a jerk?
    That probably means what you considered an insult wasnt a true insult. Because we do whack people for being insulting.
    Nope it was absolutely a personal insult, not at me either. I was trying to figure out why some people are allowed to attack others opinions yet again others not.

racegunz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Nope it was absolutely a personal insult, not at me either. I was trying to figure out why some people are allowed to attack others opinions yet again others not.
    Yep nowhere did I say they did anything wrong. Reasonable responses would be kinda like,
    I don’t care about their political positions I just like their coffee.
    Or
    I didn’t know about anything controversial, I will look that up.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    If you're that butt hurt about it. why not start another thread to expound on instead of taking a :poop: in this one? It's been 19 months since this thread was active and this is what you use to bring it back? Sad sad life you must live.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Seems I touched a nerve? It’s okay to be a trans supporter just ask kid rock and joe rogan. You’re in good company troll.
    Name calling is a no-no as I recall. I've heard the brcc boss speak and he's done some real good for a lot of veterans. Like everything else in life you take the good with the bad. His personal views are his. Free country. You don't wanna buy his coffee because he doesn't agree with you. Ok. No whining.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom