• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    America has entered third world level government, one where everyone at any level is corrupt or unable to stem those that are corrupt.

Sadly our society itself is corrupt, the win at all costs mentality has destroyed our morals. Something like half of democrats believe the election was won through some kind of (insert your choice of words) but are good with it because their side won...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    America has entered third world level government, one where everyone at any level is corrupt or unable to stem those that are corrupt.

Sadly our society itself is corrupt, the win at all costs mentality has destroyed our morals. Something like half of democrats believe the election was won through some kind of (insert your choice of words) but are good with it because their side won...
    We could review the history of ancient Israel as presented in scripture. The people became corrupt first and then they were given wicked leaders, always in that order, not once the other way around.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Note SCOTUS refused to look at the Hillary e-mail crime. I've come to not pay any attention to all the headlines about scandals in Washington. I'll believe it when swamp creatures are actually behind bars, where many of them should be.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Note SCOTUS refused to look at the Hillary e-mail crime. I've come to not pay any attention to all the headlines about scandals in Washington. I'll believe it when swamp creatures are actually behind bars, where many of them should be.
    Could you please explain? Who filed what about Hillary's e-mails?

Top Bottom