• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    w adam 88 might be some underscores in there as well... check the classifieds he has them listed there. He charges 10 bucks a piece I believe. they are NOT food grade.

there is also a place that sells them closer to downtown. you can find them on craigslist.

If you find any steel 30 gallon let me know as I am in the market for at least one.

w_ADAM_d88

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    w adam 88 might be some underscores in there as well... check the classifieds he has them listed there. He charges 10 bucks a piece I believe. they are NOT food grade.

there is also a place that sells them closer to downtown. you can find them on craigslist.

If you find any steel 30 gallon let me know as I am in the market for at least one.

Nick, I've got a 30gal. with your name on it. It's still got some chemicals in it tho, and some pretty foul stuff in it. If you have a way to dispose on the chemical you can have the drum.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I will be going to ohio on Saturday, and I work sunday and weds next week though. Let me know when you want to do it. My wife is on spring break so we will be doing a lot of fall type activities... Just let me know when you are ready and we can work it out... THANKS!!!

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Looking for some 30 gal food grade for gasoline storage is anyone has line on those. Tried car washes and indy drum service with no luck.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom