• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • schapm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Lafayette
    I am signed up for tomorrow's class and just was realizing I never did receive the location/directions for the range. Help me out anyone? Coach, I am emailing you. Pardon the redundancy.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I am signed up for tomorrow's class and just was realizing I never did receive the location/directions for the range. Help me out anyone? Coach, I am emailing you. Pardon the redundancy.

Email with directions sent.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Good class on Saturday! As Coach noted during the debriefing, the weather was my responsibility and for the first half of the ranger exercises, my weather mojo was clearly full of fail.

Thanks to all who attended and stayed safe! I hope you all found it to be a beneficial experience and we hope to see you again in the near future.

browncofiddler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Brown County
    Am coming way late to this thread - but wanted to say it would be great if a course like this one might be offered sometime in the Fall?? I'll keep checking ACT to see if it's a possibility.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Am coming way late to this thread - but wanted to say it would be great if a course like this one might be offered sometime in the Fall?? I'll keep checking ACT to see if it's a possibility.

The course is not scheduled right now. Private Instruction can be done anytime. Shoot me an email and we will schedule it.

Top Bottom