• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    This was my first Revere's Riders event and I was very happy with the instruction given. If you've been to an Appleseed here in central Indiana, then you've probably been instructed by one or more of the guys that are now involved with Revere's Riders. In general, Revere's Riders is quite similar to Appleseed with the exception of the history being more focused on Paul Revere and his exploits. You will shoot AQTs with similar targets (RR targets are bell shaped and aren't "zoned" like AS targets). Revere's Riders gives out several levels of "patches" instead of just the "rifleman" that AS gives out. Instruction on technique is pretty much identical (not surprising given that the instructors were previously associated with AS).

I will be attending more of these as 2016 dates come out and will look forward to a possible KD event at Atterbury which sounds like a blast. Thanks to the instructors for providing friendly, insightful and patient instruction to everyone.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Gopher, thanks for participating and the kind words. We had a meeting this afternoon, and the 2016 schedule will be coming out after the holidays. Hopefully we will have several KD/UKD shoots in 2016.

Top Bottom