• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    Didn't he also get in trouble for abusing his mother and sister a couple years ago?

Here's the article...from what it sounds like "something happened" but it seems to me his dollars could have swept it away...

A nice gesture, but that doesn't clear him of being a butt.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. In this situation he is a class act should have done it in batsuit.

Yeah that would be a great way to potentially traumatize them further.

At the report... I hate to be a cynic so I won't, but you never know a celebrities true motivation for doing anything that gets publicized.

Oprah is a great person too right? Afterall after Hurricane Katrina she spent an entire week on her show stroking her ego and patting herself on the back because her and Bon Jovi put together a community and gave away some houses in a N.O. subdivision. (that woman makes me want to puke)

You take someone like Steve Jobs who probably donated millions and millions and done it unanimously

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    No good deed goes unpunished. Good thing we have INGO to remind us that people who have made mistakes can never do anything good again. May God judge you with the same rules.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Everybody has done things they regret ... not everybody is put in the limelight that many celebrities are put under.

Has he really done anything so bad that if you were his friend, you wouldn't tell people you knew him (if he wasn't famous)?

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    The first person to step up that is so damn perfect, I'll buy you a box of ammo. Yeah, I thought not. I'll admit I could care two ****s about celebrities, and their BS. However, it was a nice gesture on his part.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The first person to step up that is so damn perfect, I'll buy you a box of ammo. Yeah, I thought not. I'll admit I could care two ****s about celebrities, and their BS. However, it was a nice gesture on his part.
    See, this is why I'm not the Governor of Indiana. :):

I've done a few things in my life that I probably shouldn't have, and I damn sure wouldn't wanna read about it in the paper, or even worse, be dragged through the mud on INGO. Apparently, I'm in the minority around here.

But....Oprah makes me want to puke, too.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Bane sounded like a combination of Darryl Hammon as Sean Connery on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy and General Grievous from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

mheymann

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Bane sounded like a combination of Darryl Hammon as Sean Connery on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy and General Grievous from Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.

I thought his voice was awesome! Wasn't anything like I was expecting it to sound like.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    It wasn't awesome, it was comical. If they were trying for a Adam West TV show kind of Batman cheese, it would have fit just fine.

Top Bottom