• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    I have the HSGI padded duty belt($59) and duty belt($24) combination. Least expensive solution but still high quality and durable. Be sure to take the right hand side double+ thickness of the belt/ velcro for the length adjustment portion of the belt when selecting attachments.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I have the HSGI padded duty belt($59) and duty belt($24) combination. Least expensive solution but still high quality and durable. Be sure to take the right hand side double+ thickness of the belt/ velcro for the length adjustment portion of the belt when selecting attachments.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great combination. I wear virtually the same thing for work and love it.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    IMG_20211105_115503__01.jpg

I keep my battle belt set up pretty minimalist. It's a slim but padded HSGI with laser cut slots for maximum versatility and placement of gear. I'm using some type of generic inner belt I got on Amazon with a cobra buckle.

Two Blackhawk gear double stack pistol mag carriers. Two HSGI rifle mag tacos. Cheap Fox Tactical dump pouch I got at the Army Navy surplus store. In the pic my VP9 is riding in a Dara Holsters paddle holster with optic cut.

I am not a fan of the holster at all honestly. It cost me much more than I think it's worth, but it works to hold the gun well enough. The paddle is easy to get on and off the belt if I want to switch holsters/guns, but it moves around a lot. I've just been too cheap to get something else yet.

You may notice I don't run an IFAK on the belt. I prefer to use an ankle kit for that.

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I don't have experience with one yet but I like the looks of the Kore battle belt. Their every day edc belts are great.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Hmmm mine is maybe a minute man belt or war belt. Canteen. Pouch with GORP and some instant coffee. A cliff bar. A lighter. iFAK.a small amount of to and wipes. Are things mine has I don’t see on the rest. It also has a harnes of suspender type setup with fit well under the armor above.

Mine is a real hodgepodge of items from surplus to tactical.

dekindy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2020
    Noblesville
    Purchase a system that allows you complete flexibility in adjustments, attachments, and their locations. I have an HSGI padded belt. I already had some HSGI accessories and other attachments that would work with their basic padded belt and it works fine.

However it took many attempts and many hours to get the belt the way that I wanted it. To change anything about it is a massive effort. It is difficult to comprehend this without experiencing it. Try to watch as many youtube options as you can and ask questions. If you can afford it get a system where the belt size is easy to adjust and the attachments snap on and off and are easy to take on and off and move around.

Top Bottom