Battlefield 1--Fight Begins Tuesday at 12AM. Anybody Excited?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I'll be getting it eventually. I haven't played any first person shooter games in a few years, but I do have an XB1 that hardly gets used. This game looks like a good one to get back into it. My gamertag is MadManCM40 on XB1 if anyone is interested in getting a group of INGOers together.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    For a more realistic WWI experience (though it has gotten a bit less realistic due to a massive amount of handheld MGs being added) check out Verdun. Also much lower computer specs needed to play it. Also cheaper. Also no pay to win.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I played a little over an hour today and loved it. Yeah, the weapons are better than what they really had, but the game play is outstanding, as are the graphics. I'm jumping on again this evening to use the last of my 10 hour preview, then at midnight, my son and I will quit sharing and get on our own Xbox's and play another hour or two. The maps I've seen so far are great and they are huge. Being a gunner on a Zeppelin is a hoot, as well.

This is the most fun I've had in awhile on a 1st person shooter. I'm expecting the campaign to be pretty fun, too. We'll see when the clock strikes midnight!

So far, so good!

Top Bottom