• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    anyone else playing the beta on PS3? I've been stuck on the couch/bed the last couple weeks with my back and this made life a lot better. it's not so hard to decide whether to get BF3 or MW3.

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I have been busy playing through Demon's Souls again to get ready for the sequel Dark Souls (supposed to be even harder then the first one :wallbash: :drool:) coming out on Tuesday and I totally missed the beta even being available. Will have to chech it out tonight or tomorrow.

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    I've been playing on xbox for last couple days, level 15. It's definatly a huge plus over MOH and everything seems to run smooth on my console. There's a few glitches but nothing that screams THIS GAME SUCKS. I can't wait to play the larger maps and with vehicles. Any major glitches on the PSN network?

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There are a few one being the most frustrating, which trapped me within the ground—beneath the map, to be exact—without access to the menu to commit suicide or free myself. The other problem not so much a glitch is the mics, like all the previous BF's the mics are not very consistent. Hopefully these will be fixed by the release date.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My son's level 5 on Xbox 360, playing it as I type. He likes the "hardcore parkour" aspect :) He just said "I'm going to rape his mother and shove her up his ass." I think I've raised a potty mouth.

AZ Hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    Tucson, AZ
    FAIL.... BF3 has already lost potential buyers because they dropped this beta. People who were set on trying something new, vs MW3, have played the beta and are jumping ship. MW3 here!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    FAIL.... BF3 has already lost potential buyers because they dropped this beta. People who were set on trying something new, vs MW3, have played the beta and are jumping ship. MW3 here!

I never really liked MW3 but thought it was better than BBC2 however after playing this I don't really have a desire to buy MW3.

JiNx0036

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Michigan City
    I got sick of looking at the BF3 forums because for some reason nobody seems to understand that the game is a old beta build. The graphics will look a lot better in the final game but I'm glad that they at least put a Beta out for people to test the servers and any other glitches they may have missed(remember those few months of MW2 glitches nonstop). These are the same people that don't spot enemies, give out ammo or health, and set up spawn points. I haven't run into too many people that have trouble playing as a team though so that's an awesome indication.:yesway:

The one glitch I'm experiencing is diminished sound when respawning and then coming back. I do hate when idiots crawl into the ground and shoot you but I expect that to be fixed in the final build. I've noticed some death lag but it hasn't affected me too much.

I love the customization of the weapons, I'm not to fond of the laser as I think it shouldn't blind you but it balances out. I do like the light option even though I don't use it. I think the damage is spot on but some stuff like rocket launcher damage needs to go up a bit. The sound is AMAZING. Can't wait for the full game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwJK1KedEPs&feature=related

Top Bottom