• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joker7037

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Any body watching the final episodes? Any thoughts or theories on how it will end? Please share. I love this show! Didn't much care for the first go round, and didn't watch the new series until a buddy loaned me the dvds. Now I am hooked. Great story with plenty of twists and omg moments.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I am a fan :) Love the show,and Star Buck as a girl....whooooo. Good show,but i will not guess how it will end :)
    Best of recent sci-fi has to be serenity/firefly..Joss is the man,but BSG is a very close second.

Rogue42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    McCordsville
    Have to agree that Serenity/Firefly beats the new BG, but I am enjoying the new BG series. Usually pretty good, glad that they are getting away from Starbuck being the best pilot, CAG, SWAT, sniper, brawler, gambler in the whole fleet...

Looking good but glad they are going to end it, at least they are forced to move it along and not give us a new Boxy and whatever the stupid robot dog was called.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Looking good but glad they are going to end it, at least they are forced to move it along and not give us a new Boxy and whatever the stupid robot dog was called.

They did. He was in the first or second episode and then disappeared. Hey, maybe he
    was the final cylon Daniel. You never know. Make it the kid, that would be
    a twist worthy of M. Night Shamalayann or however it's spelled.

Top Bottom