• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaigar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm in the waiting period for getting my upper from PSA, and I've been looking around for a decent BCG. Most of the places I'm finding, they're going for $100 and up, but I keep hearing people talk about getting them a lot cheaper. Is it just good luck at shows, or am I just overlooking a certain supplier?

elemonator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    Peru, IN
    I have a Rainier NiBn,IMHO,like everything I guess it depends what your end goal is for said rifle,I would not go cheap,buy once cry once.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    The PSA Premium (make sure you get the one labeled "premium") BCGs are full mil-spec and are HPT and MPI. They're under $100 pretty frequently. Made by Toolcraft who is a military contractor.

Aim Surplus BCGs are also good for the money. They may not be the best materials in all aspects, and they may not be HPT/MPI (although some are). But their warranty is awesome. If you have an issue, they will fix it.

The above two would be my go to for a budget BCG. If you want to spend more, there's lots of great BCGs. BCM, Spikes, Youngs, DD, Rainier, and other well recognized GTG BCGs will do well.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    I bought one off of ebay for $80 for my budget build. I was impressed. They said it was c158 and mil spec. I was surprised. Well staked, excellent chrome lining, mpi on the bolt. I have about 500 rnds on it and no problems so far.

Kaigar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Ft. Wayne
    Awesome, thanks for all the recommendations. I'll probably stop by ZX here either later this week or sometime next week.

Top Bottom