• ...and so much more!
  • zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    MAKE AN OFFER THIS NEEDS TO GO.
    This upper is in great condition. 14.5 BCM hammer forged barrel (BFH) Mid length with pinned Surefire MB556K. It may have 2000 rounds on it tops but probably closer to one thousand, brass case only no junk. It started life as a factory BCM 16" upper with BCM BCG, LMT charging handle with tac latch, Mid length with Daniel Defense M4A1 RISII anodized FDE. The barrel was cut and threaded at ADCO and they pinned the Surefire. I looked it over for any obvious marks, scratches etc and found nothing of note

It comes as shown , Upper, rail, pinned brake, BCG, charging handle. I did a quick clean up on it but did not remove the rail. As you know these are unobtanium at the moment. I am selling to finance a different upper.

$1225 OBO (the approximate price to complete it right now if you could get all this)Reasonable offers will be entertained. Part trades considered, Like new Aimpoint with mount (Not micro), Vtac 13'Rail like new, Ruger LC9, a stripped AR lower.

Other stuff

SOLD Knight package, Micro Rear, Hand stop and rail covers $165 shipped SOLD

SOLD Larue LT606 with surefire 2 cell LED (has a few minor marks on it. $175 shipped SOLD

Trades considered, Like new Aimpoint with mount (Not micro), Vtac 13'Rail like new, Ruger LC9

Paypal gift, or Postal MO, paypal preferred USE DISCRETION WHEN PAYPALING!!!

Anything purchased in 2-3 business days insured priority.

I reserve the right to refuse or accept any offers and decide who I sell to. I will try to respond to all offers or I'll take it's ASAP. Email gets checked more often than the forum do to work.

IMG_1552_zps66d82188.jpg

IMG_1553_zps626db487.jpg

IMG_1554_zps7b9c3c75.jpg

IMG_1555_zps9a7cb0d7.jpg

IMG_1556_zpsafc2e1b4.jpg

IMG_1557_zpse0a5056b.jpg

IMG_1559_zpsf480a06a.jpg

IMG_1558_zps755de4f7.jpg

IMG_1560_zps937e32a7.jpg

IMG_1563_zps6728ae40.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom