• ...and so much more!
  • kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    I'm powder curious right now - been loading Titegroup for all my 9mm loads for a while (because it was in stock during the drought), but I'm hearing good things about BE-86. Anyone know if there's any on the shelf anywhere in Bloomington/Greenwood/Indy area? I just want to pick up a pound to try some test loads, not interested in dropping a ton of money on HAZMAT to have it shipped.

Thanks!

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Call Plainfield shooters supply, I noticed they usually have Alliant powder on the shelf.

Just curious, are you loading for any special needs? There’s plenty of good powders for 9 mm. I’ve been using W231 with fine results. While not the best It’s relatively cheap and available.

Also check with @Brian's Surplus as they have much powder in stock although it's up in Kokomo they attend many gun/knife shows around the area. You can check with them for their show schedule.

kjdoski

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Aug 9, 2021
    Bloomington, IN
    Nothing in particular. I've got 231 on the shelf, but mostly using that for .38s right now. Titegroup is giving tight groups, with minimal recoil, but it's smoky and hot, just thinking about trying something different.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    I'm powder curious right now - been loading Titegroup for all my 9mm loads for a while (because it was in stock during the drought), but I'm hearing good things about BE-86. Anyone know if there's any on the shelf anywhere in Bloomington/Greenwood/Indy area? I just want to pick up a pound to try some test loads, not interested in dropping a ton of money on HAZMAT to have it shipped.

Thanks!
    We were just in Bloomington on the 19th and 20th. I've currently got lots of BE-86. We will be back at Stout Field (SE Indy) on New Years weekend, but I don't know if we will still have it in stock. If you haven't found any by then, give us a call and I can make sure we have some set aside for you at the show if it's still available then.

Top Bottom