• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    Hammond is rough as a cob. I bought a gun there once off a couple characters. Consider myself lucky and won't be going that far north ever again.

While I wouldn't exactly consider the area where this occurred to be all that rough, I suppose it's just one more reason to stay away from BW3s.
    In my experience, nothing good ever happens there...

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2010
    AVON
    Always careful when meeting someone I don't know. I pick the spot and the time. Usually after having several conversations. I check spelling, slang usage and manners. Get/give a receipt, check for ltc and Indiana id. If in doubt meet at a police station. They have always been helpful and will run the serial numbers for you.

BlaineBug

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    NA
    Why not meet them in a Police Department lobby for big value exchanges like this? Munster encourages residents to meet inside of the lobby for internet transactions. Unfortunately the Merrillville man is naive, he even drove to Hammond to sell something versus meeting in the middle or something.....he has learned a lesson and is luckily still alive.

BlaineBug

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2013
    NA
    While I wouldn't exactly consider the area where this occurred to be all that rough, I suppose it's just one more reason to stay away from BW3s.
    In my experience, nothing good ever happens there...

Deliciousness always happens at BW3s.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This wouldn't have happened if background checks for all sales were mandatory and they met at an FFL.
    It also wouldn't have happened if we had no guns because of total confiscation.

Does anyone know if this gun deal was legitimate owners or thugs? :dunno:
    If it's the latter, then all the laws in the world wouldn't stop it.

Completely agree .

:scratch:

So, you think the bumpstock ban is wrong, but think we should all have to check in with big brother before selling a gun?

dk598

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    Columbus, IN
    Always careful when meeting someone I don't know. I pick the spot and the time. Usually after having several conversations. I check spelling, slang usage and manners. Get/give a receipt, check for ltc and Indiana id. If in doubt meet at a police station. They have always been helpful and will run the serial numbers for you.

I agree with this, but be sure to notify the police officers what you are doing before displaying a firearm. It's a crazy time for them and we don't want any INGOers have a bad experience with the police.

Top Bottom