• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nthechest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Okay, I am in my early 30's. Never been a gamer (Nintendo, WII, Play Station, ect...). I recently bought my 6 year old a PS3 for the rainy days and such. He prefers to go outdoors vs. playing video games which I am thankful for. He did not really understand ALL the buttons for the PS3 so I bought a game for myself to play on it CALL of DUTY BLACK OPS. I am addicted to this darn game. Killing Zombies or just batteling on-line. Graphics are great guns are awesome and so fourth.:ar15:

I have overtaken the PS3 to play this game and bought him a WII for his room (which he still does not play).

PLAYSTAION NETWORK was hacked last week (my CC #'s were not on there) so it has been down for over a week. I AM GOING INSANE not being able to play this on rainy days. :n00b:

Anyone else here play Call of Duty: Black Ops and miss the on-line play?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Okay, I am in my early 30's. Never been a gamer (Nintendo, WII, Play Station, ect...). I recently bought my 6 year old a PS3 for the rainy days and such. He prefers to go outdoors vs. playing video games which I am thankful for. He did not really understand ALL the buttons for the PS3 so I bought a game for myself to play on it CALL of DUTY BLACK OPS. I am addicted to this darn game. Killing Zombies or just batteling on-line. Graphics are great guns are awesome and so fourth.:ar15:

I have overtaken the PS3 to play this game and bought him a WII for his room (which he still does not play).

PLAYSTAION NETWORK was hacked last week (my CC #'s were not on there) so it has been down for over a week. I AM GOING INSANE not being able to play this on rainy days. :n00b:

Anyone else here play Call of Duty: Black Ops and miss the on-line play?

Shoulda bought a 360.

:whistle:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Have you played the single player mode yet?

I only have CoD: Modern Warfare and it's sequel. They're much better games, imo.

Z281996

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2011
    Muncie
    I dont have it on the ps3 but i do on the 360 and i was addicted to it for a few months its a blast if u have some of your friends to play with online and can work together. Hope psn solves their hacker problem this isnt the first time they shut them down but u can't really complain its free on the ps3 cost about 40 bucks for the 360 for the year if u get it on sale but since i've been on the 360 they've only taken their service down a few times and its not usually more than 8hrs.

prowland

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Greenwood
    I have all the systems and I have to say the x-box is my favorite.

The online gameplay on the x-box vs the ps3 is not even comparable... if I would have had to pay for the ps3 online I would have made the ps3 strictly a blue-ray player and not a gaming console.

I have black ops on the ps3 and it is fun and addictive just like you said.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'm a PS3 guy myself and have a few friends that went to PS3 from the 360. I liked black ops alright but socom 4 is where it's at.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    I play black ops on xbox 360 and yeah its awesome. I like a lot of the first person shooters they are coming out with. I was a big on Halo 3 and I still play Halo Reach. I was also big on modern warfare 2 until black ops came out.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Black Ops is ok. Online is usually a pretty decent time waster single player wasn't horrible but World at War is the best one I've played. I can't play zombies for more than 2 minutes before I'm sick of it.

MeatyBacchus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Black OPs is very addicting, I'll admit it.

I guess I'm lucky to have a Box, didn't know the PS3 network was out, I'd be going insane too!

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    I have not gotten it yet but I'm thinking Black Ops will be my next ps3 game since I have heard so much about it. Also have an xbox but the whole having to pay to do anything online is total :poop: in my book(but i have to keep it so I can play gears of war 3 when it comes out).

And incase any of the ps3 guys have not seen it here is the official press release/Q&A from sony for yesterday or today. Sounds like PSN will be back up soon after a complete rebuild and physical relocation along with some freebies to apease the angry masses.

Press Release: Some PlayStation Network and Qriocity Services to be Available This Week – PlayStation Blog

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    The downtime really didn't bother me all that much, I have a pretty good library of PS3 games so I just played mostly single player titles like Red Dead Redemption & Assassin's Creed while Sony's network was being rebuilt.

Buying an XBox wasn't even an option on this end, all of my friends who have them have had to send their systems in for repair, sometimes multiple times, I'll take a temporary interruption in online gaming over a complete system failure any day.

Anyway I think Black Ops is pretty decent, certainly isn't what I would consider the crown jewel of the COD series but I am still having a lot of fun playing it.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    The downtime really didn't bother me all that much, I have a pretty good library of PS3 games so I just played mostly single player titles like Red Dead Redemption & Assassin's Creed while Sony's network was being rebuilt.

Buying an XBox wasn't even an option on this end, all of my friends who have them have had to send their systems in for repair, sometimes multiple times, I'll take a temporary interruption in online gaming over a complete system failure any day.

Anyway I think Black Ops is pretty decent, certainly isn't what I would consider the crown jewel of the COD series but I am still having a lot of fun playing it.

+1 on the whole post, except I played MLB 2k11. I bought the PS3 for 2 games... Gran Turismo and MAG. I absolutely love MAG, and gran turismo is fun to mess around on still.

ADT knights

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Hendricks County
    360 people are crazy! PS3 does everything a 360 can plus free online gaming and a bad a$$ DVD/blu ray player oh and it gets wifi. When I got my ps3 the 360 couldn't do any of that.

P.S.
    Halo is way over rated

Top Bottom