• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The downtime really didn't bother me all that much, I have a pretty good library of PS3 games so I just played mostly single player titles like Red Dead Redemption & Assassin's Creed while Sony's network was being rebuilt.

Buying an XBox wasn't even an option on this end, all of my friends who have them have had to send their systems in for repair, sometimes multiple times, I'll take a temporary interruption in online gaming over a complete system failure any day.

Anyway I think Black Ops is pretty decent, certainly isn't what I would consider the crown jewel of the COD series but I am still having a lot of fun playing it.

Red Dead Redemption is an awesome game. My nephew loves getting the horse going full speed and capping it so he falls off when it dies and somehow he almost perfected getting the horse to jump off cliffs and landing on the horse as it tumbles down the different rocks on the way down. He'd only get slightly injured. We also liked jacking the trains on a bridge before shooting at people. They jump to their death.

If you get bored of Black Ops, check out L.A. Noire. I've played it a ton since I got it (Friday I think) and have a bunch of side missions and cars to unlock. Pretty good game.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Yea Red Dead Redemption is pretty good, tons of game content to keep the player entertained for months of play-time, I am not a fan of the dueling system though & I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't hire the lady NPC's who constantly offered up their services to me, especially the one that said "I can't stand to see a man with such a dry pecker, let me help!".

Seriously I pushed every single button on my controller trying to "let her help" but alas Rock Star Games failed to deliver the goods on that aspect of the game.

Top Bottom