• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rapaport

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    If your angery and worried about your 2amendment then use your words and emotions carefully. Listening to NPR and they were questioning a person that was talking about a particular person in office and circling their wagons and pass the ammunition, may have mental issues. I think we should voice our concerns and stand firm but also make sure we address the issue properly respectful and not sound like a bunch of "good ole boys". When voicing our concerns make sure you talk like a compationate leader that wants to protect their home, property, family, country and ect....be a man or woman that our founding fathers would be proud of. Not another gun crazy idiot. Im all about protecting my family, property and country and respecting my neighbors. Lets be respectful and work on maintaining our rights.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I've honestly seen just as many people that are generally 2A shy or bordering anti-2A saying that we need to be more concerned with getting mental illnesses treated better and respect and right/wrong taught in the home. Some are a little concerned with firearms but realize that this incident could have been much worse with a McVeigh type.

Top Bottom