• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I love the statement about how tragic it is when the families get separated, but no mention of how tragic it is that these folks come to our country and their first act is to break our laws.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I love the statement about how tragic it is when the families get separated, but no mention of how tragic it is that these folks come to our country and their first act is to break our laws.

Coming in through the front door solves those problems. And yeah, I think whores who hire cheap labor knowing it’s an illegal should have to pay dearly.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    This story has all of the facets of the immigration debate rolled up into one story.

The good... consumers get lower priced goods and services.

The bad... low-skilled workers get lower wages and benefits than they would otherwise, and businesses trying to compete in a legal manner face unfair competition.

I'm retired, so I actually benefit from it, but I still think the bad greatly outweighs the good. I also think there is a long-term cost of living in a society where the laws are openly ignored, it eventually comes home to roost.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    This story has all of the facets of the immigration debate rolled up into one story.

The good... consumers get lower priced goods and services.

The bad... low-skilled workers get lower wages and benefits than they would otherwise, and businesses trying to compete in a legal manner face unfair competition.

I'm retired, so I actually benefit from it, but I still think the bad greatly outweighs the good. I also think there is a long-term cost of living in a society where the laws are openly ignored, it eventually comes home to roost.
    I recently heard on INGO that this isn’t bad.

Top Bottom