• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Anxiously awaiting the "my polymer lower build" doesn't work thread!

IDK based /k/arl at inrange has done destructive testing on the Cav arms GWACS lowers and they seem to work really well, and they ahve used them on their 'what would stoner do" rifles and havent had any problems even in some pretty gnarly competitions.

And if it don't work then my kalashnikov isnt going to stop working

https://www.full30.com/video/b6adb23b8432af49d83d08adcdff195e

https://www.full30.com/video/41324b93161c3953ea131b0d23ebecd0

If anything I kinda want to make a more conservative version of Ian's "What would Stoner Do" rifles

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Bud's Gun Shop has tons of AR's under $500. I was at the store yesterday and they had Ruger AR's for under $500. M&P's also under $500 as well as several other brands of AR's. The market is saturated and you should be able to find a great deal on "budget" AR's.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    But people are willing to spend $600 on an IPhone.......priorities I guess

TBH Im fiding out if I do some research, for the same cost as a colt or something I can literally get a BCM or aero upper and put two pins to attach it to a lower and away I go.

A 16" finished pencil barrel upper and a Gwacs cav arms lower, vortex spitfire 1x prism sight since I have astigmatism but even then it still is great, and away I should go

ikendrick15

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Evansville
    To me you get what you pay for, not saying you need to spend a ton of money but I’d probably go for at least a big brand when in that price range. If you just want a plinker then going for this price range may be fine, but I wouldn’t put my life on it.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I bought a PSA for $379.98. It was a "Blem" upper and lower. I bought it as a second AR for plinking. I keep shooting it and putting all the bullets in the same hole. Keep waiting for it to blow up or something because it was so cheap. Fires every time. Good thing I'm not an expert. I'm sure it is junk. I just can't tell because I don't know any better.

Top Bottom