• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mydoghasfleas

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Undisclosed

Know why the bears left Indiana to begin with? Two words..Chuck Norris :chuck:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XUgE6g7XU[/ame]

If DNR would just put signs up around the forrest that say ":chuck:" (Because bears cant read of course) There would be no more bears around here! Problem is, nothing would EVER go into the woods then.

Last edited:
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I live in Salem in Washington Co. I saw a mountain lion in 2009 cross highway 60. I was with my girlfriend at the time, she saw it as well. I called DNR, and of course recieved no call back. Cant blame them I guess...lol

witdog2020

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Muncie
    I think its pretty neat to have a few animals around, and hopefully some idiot doesn't shoot them. Wild Hogs do som much damage to property, but it would be nice to have another game to hunt in indiana as big as deer that taste as good. Theres not much habitat for them to hide up here in my neck ok the woods.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Ok, so I've never seen anything as exotic or dangerous as a bear, black panther, or mountain lion. But last year we saw a Golden Eagle in town on a busy road semi-close to the road. Didn't get pics, unfortunately, but HH and little HH (or little SockMonkey, whichever way you wanna look at it) both saw it as well.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I think you need not worry. Bears normally keep their distance from people, even tho they will raid a campsite..... while the humans are out hiking, etc.

Just don't use the bathrooms at the I-65 rest areas!

BathroomBreak.jpg

That is usually a different kind of bear. They may be black or white. I really hope I don't have the nightmares again...I hate rest stop bathrooms.

My guess is that it wasn't a bear but a juvenile sasquatch.

Top Bottom