• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I just recently noticed this.... and was really nerve wracking firing the keltec sub2000
    I feel the same with my uzi's folding stock. I rarely actually aim with the sights anymore. It's more of an intuitive aim because of how bad it is. lol I always feel like I should be in the terminator. thus the uzi is simply a range toy.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have thought of building an a2, but I like the collapsible stock. It seems like other people shoot my firearms more than I do. So the collapsible stock lends itself to different length of pulls for different people. I also like to store and sling my guns in the shortest configuration I can. To me it's more comfortable. I am trying to stay with a collapsible stock and a beard. lol

So build another rifle with a fixed stock. A fixed for you, and one for others to shoot that can be adjusted as needed.

You're welcome. I'm a problem solver. :):

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I plan on building another, but priorities say one at a time.
    I considered a pdw stock, i haven't even handled one though.

I like the mft but im leaning to the ubr or daniel defense stock. I feel they will fill my "need" a rifle that can do a little bit of everything. After that. One of each one at a time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    beard-net.jpg

Oh, and maybe one or two of these to post at the range... ;)

hairnets-required-area-notice-sign-S-2113.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    That seems out there. Even for me.

Too out there for a Marine? How about a "go fund me" to Victoria Secrets for a re-usable beard sack, aka panties. Should prove both effective AND an excellent conversation starter at the range. We could have you purchase a variety and critique them in a future post. I, for one, would be sure to read it.
    With fellow Marines like me, who needs...

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    So build another rifle with a fixed stock. A fixed for you, and one for others to shoot that can be adjusted as needed.

You're welcome. I'm a problem solver. :):

More fuel for the "here's why we need to buy another gun, honey" argument.

I'm 6-5 275. My wife's 5-4 and might break 100 wrapped in a wet blanket. We don't agree on ergonomics for, well, anything. Couch, bed, cars, guns, kitchen counters... the list goes on.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Too out there for a Marine? How about a "go fund me" to Victoria Secrets for a re-usable beard sack, aka panties. Should prove both effective AND an excellent conversation starter at the range. We could have you purchase a variety and critique them in a future post. I, for one, would be sure to read it.
    With fellow Marines like me, who needs...

Not too sure how i should take this... So ill leave it be.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    More fuel for the "here's why we need to buy another gun, honey" argument.

I'm 6-5 275. My wife's 5-4 and might break 100 wrapped in a wet blanket. We don't agree on ergonomics for, well, anything. Couch, bed, cars, guns, kitchen counters... the list goes on.

The only argument over more guns is safe space... No more guns until we buy a house. Which we already decided to build a vault room in the basement. Then it's game on. That is rough though.

Top Bottom