• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    I actually own a hodge podge of different mags. Mostly Magpul but also some USGI. Get what ever runs ion your rifle and stay away from Promag.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

[url]http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Magazines-p/magazines%20dh%20bt30mf%2010pack.htm

[/URL]
    I Like the above mags. I have not watched these for a while, but I used to check every now and then and when they were in stock and on sale, I would load up.

I also like Magpul mags.

My suggestion on AR mags is to initially buy enough that you can scrape by for a few years if some stupid legal thing happens and the prices get jacked up and once you have what you consider to be your "bare minimum", you wait for great sales on grate mags and stack them deep.

Hjarnett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Denver,in
    I was thinking of going with okay mags since a couple years ago a I had a diamondback ar that came with a couple okay mags and I liked them

tetsujin79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    NWI
    USGI

I like Magpuls too, but 20 rounders plus crap ammo gunk and cold (blowing wind making it sub zero) are not your friend.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

AR15 Magazines

I Like the above mags. I have not watched these for a while, but I used to check every now and then and when they were in stock and on sale, I would load up.

I also like Magpul mags.

My suggestion on AR mags is to initially buy enough that you can scrape by for a few years if some stupid legal thing happens and the prices get jacked up and once you have what you consider to be your "bare minimum", you wait for great sales on grate mags and stack them deep.

All I've ever owned was Magpul. I like the looks of these and the price isn't bad though I normally do a little better with Magpuls. Do they ever do a better deal or include free shipping?

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    My main go to mags are pmag but I also have a few usgi mags too. I'm currently trying out a mft polymer mag and it seems to be holding it own.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    AR15 Magazines

I also like Magpul mags.

If anyone in Southern Indiana, Jeffersonville area (near Louisville) would like to split a pack of those, I would be game. I have plenty, but a few more would never hurt and that is a pretty good price. I seriously doubt there will be any deals at the big Louisville gun show next weekend... but pigs could fly (or Hillary could tell the truth).

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

[url]http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Magazines-p/magazines%20dh%20bt30mf%2010pack.htm

[/URL]

I also like Magpul mags.

Yep. Those D&H with gray Magpul followers are great mags at a great price. I got 20 for $154 shipped from www.wideners.com a few weeks ago.

Top Bottom