Beautiful CC PURSE!! I can't believe it! Bought One!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Just found this mentioned at the Cornered Cat website, and it is truly gorgeous... AND ON SALE. $95.00 (was $245.00). Bought One!!!
    Can't wait to get it!!!
    Might have to order the other color next!!

Check it out at PhilipClements.com it is worth your time.

The Coronado brand purses, which I have bought for years, just aren't very pretty and cost minimum $95 on-sale; this is an excellent buy for anyone interested. Comes in "sand dollar" (in pic) and "navy". The phone # to call is on the website; SHE (Patricia) is in Noblesville currently visiting family, normally in Florida. She is willing to meet you there to save on FedEx charges if you'd like.

indexbanner.gif

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Forgive my ignorance cause I don't know squat about purses but, is this purse meant to carry pistols .

I'm thinking it might make a good B-Day present .

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Check it out at PhilipClements.com it is worth your time.

You definitely need to come back and comment on this when you get it in. Looks like you have to go through a zipper or undo the latch on the top. Wondering how well you can get to your firearm. I guess it's the same with a fanny pack though.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    now is this made for carrying or just happens to work for that purpose? my wife and I have been scouring the net looking for a halfway decent looking purse.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I tried to find the article on corneredcat but didn't see it. I wanted to check out what they had to say about it.

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    now is this made for carrying or just happens to work for that purpose? my wife and I have been scouring the net looking for a halfway decent looking purse.
    Yes, that is its sole purpose. And it looks GREAT!

Forgive my ignorance cause I don't know squat about purses but, is this purse meant to carry pistols .

I'm thinking it might make a good B-Day present .
    Yep, the side zip gives rise to the gun pocket. The lady who it is named after, carries her Glock 26 w/ grip-extending mag & says it fits perfectly. The off-white color is for spring & summer, and the dark navy is for fall/winter... Gotta get 2! Especially on sale! I forgot to ask how long they'd be on sale, though.

But it's not camo! :D:D:D

Not now, but it sounds like there may be another version coming in the next year or 3... one can only wait...
    :patriot:

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    I tried to find the article on corneredcat but didn't see it. I wanted to check out what they had to say about it.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead. It wasn't its own article, it was just mentioned in this section: HowDoIHideThisThing

...my wife and I have been scouring the net looking for a halfway decent looking purse.
    I should have it in a few days, comes FedEx. I will bring it with me to the MSG3C event on 4/7 at BW3 and you can see it!
    :patriot:

Top Bottom