• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SOLD for $3750...enjoy the bike, my friend!

PRICE DROP--$3750

If you're looking for the perfect classic cruiser, this is it. :) I have a beautiful 1999 Honda Shadow American Classic Edition (ACE) Deluxe, VT750CD2. This bike only has a bit over 6000 miles. It's been garage kept and adult ridden only, and is in absolutely beautiful condition. I had a new set of Pirelli tires professionally installed last year. I just installed Cobra floorboards and MC Enterprises crash bars this spring. It also has Saddlemen saddle bags, a Memphis Shades windshield, and a chrome sissy bar rack. It's been well maintained; even though it didn't need it, I replaced the spark plugs last year and flushed the radiator this year. I also upgraded the rear sprocket to a 39-tooth sprocket, which gives it a nice smooth ride on the interstate, and it has a brand-new x-ring DID chain. This bike can very easily do 85 on the interstate, and is capable of getting up to 95-100 mph (don't ask how I know). I generally get 50 miles per gallon.

Absolutely nothing needs to be done to this bike; it is ready to ride. Cash price $4250 OBO.

acefull.jpg

aceangle.jpg

aceangle2.jpg

aceangle3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom