• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    This fine young Indiana teen has won Miss Hoosier State Teen. Her name is Gabrille Gibson and she is an avid and quite successful deer hunter. Her parents are the owners of Triple G's Gun Store in Greenville, Indiana.

Gabby will be competing for Miss USA Teen in Florida soon and one of the awards that she could win, "The People's Choice Award", is based solely on the number of "likes" that she receives on her facebook page.

I think it would be great to have a girl who is an avid hunter and a hoosier win the USA teen. I hope the folks here on INGO agree with me.

Would you please consider going to the facebook page link below and giving Gabby a "like"?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gabrielle-Gibson-USA-National-Miss-Hoosier-State/524412500904262

Thank you,

Terry

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    If she truly enjoys what she's doing, then more power to her. Personally I find beauty pageants disgusting at any level.
    I draw the line at children's beauty pageants really. This girl is old enough to make the decision herself, but those children's pageants are disgusting how the parents force the young girls into it.

Anyways, sent her a like.

Top Bottom