• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boonl1776

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Indy
    There is a reason his said bad three times. Thats why he used his fingers, to let whoever he is talking about he knows something. It has something to do with 3, maybe third son of someone or third time he was involved with something or maybe even he has proof he is a 3rd involved in the boston bombing, only time will tell.

Clearly, he used his fingers so he could remember how many times he said "BAD."

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    ah gee,i read that on wind this morning. you guys are catching on.don't mean i'd be right twice in the same year.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    As I said in another thread...

one of three things will happen:

1) Some terrible wrong will be brought to light,
    2) Glen Beck will make a laughingstock of himself, or
    3) Glen Beck will die over the weekend.

The ultimatum doesn't make sense to me. If you have something truly damning, you release it as quickly as possible, as widely as possible, anonymously, so that it catches everyone involved by surprise. Announcing ahead of time that you're going to announce it just puts everyone involved on notice, and gives them time to 1) prepare their defense, 2) kill you, 3) disappear your dumb ***, or 4) run to the hills.

My guess is it's not nearly the big deal he's implying, and he'll probably be laughed at. But you never know. He may actually have something. But if he does, the mainstream media will downplay it, and the left will still mock him, and everything will go on like usual. There could be irrefutable video of Obama himself planting those bombs in Boston and every last one of his sycophantic followers would STILL follow him.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I think of sheep as people that believe anything they are told and don't think for themselves. Those that follow the herd blindly. That would be Obama followers and anyone that don't think, do not demand real proof. Most of the conspiracy stuff has no real proof attached.

Aliens_zps921c247c.jpg

Interesting... what proof do you have? Faux News?

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    Just checked theblaze and nothing yet. These are pretty huge charges, Beck either has the story of the century or he has jumped the shark and will never be taken seriously again.

OneShotFOGE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Lafayette, Indiana
    As I said in another thread...

one of three things will happen:

1) Some terrible wrong will be brought to light,
    2) Glen Beck will make a laughingstock of himself, or
    3) Glen Beck will die over the weekend.

The ultimatum doesn't make sense to me. If you have something truly damning, you release it as quickly as possible, as widely as possible, anonymously, so that it catches everyone involved by surprise. Announcing ahead of time that you're going to announce it just puts everyone involved on notice, and gives them time to 1) prepare their defense, 2) kill you, 3) disappear your dumb ***, or 4) run to the hills.

My guess is it's not nearly the big deal he's implying, and he'll probably be laughed at. But you never know. He may actually have something. But if he does, the mainstream media will downplay it, and the left will still mock him, and everything will go on like usual. There could be irrefutable video of Obama himself planting those bombs in Boston and every last one of his sycophantic followers would STILL follow him.
    Yeah, I was wondering if we might see Glenn Beck die of a heart attack or something over the weekend as well. That could perhaps be more telling and frightening than anything. It seems like giving Barry 3 days is asking for him to be targeted though. Not sure I get the 3 day approach.

Wreaver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Right over there!
    I listened for a bit. Saudi guy apparently has terrorist ties. Visa has him in Ohio and he has a Boston apartment. His file was created and changed or something. I don't know. Didn't really seem to be the bombshell he said.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    . Not sure I get the 3 day approach.

He was hoping one or more news outlets might jump on too.

I thought what he had to say was good. The info on this third guy was interesting, and he has the paperwork to back it up. I had no idea the Bush administration flew out all these Saudis right after 9-11,not good. He really went after Saudi Arabia. . hard. I would double my security if I were him.

Top Bottom