• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DKY197

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Monroe County
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone in Lawrence County know if Sam's Guns in Bedford is closed for good? There aren't any signs indicating that's the case, but he's been closed for at least two weeks. I never made any large purchases there but he usually had a couple of interesting pieces.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I know Sam and I went to the auction. Sam's guns is closed for good. The funny thing was that almost every gun at the auction sold for more than he had it tagged for in the store!

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I know Sam and I went to the auction. Sam's guns is closed for good. The funny thing was that almost every gun at the auction sold for more than he had it tagged for in the store!

Too bad it wasn't those rotten turds at Cosner's that shut down. The only thing I can figure out is that Lawrence County residents enjoy overpaying for their firearms by a bunch.

TSmith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Seymour
    Too bad it wasn't those rotten turds at Cosner's that shut down. The only thing I can figure out is that Lawrence County residents enjoy overpaying for their firearms by a bunch.

What?!?! rotten turds at Cosners?

I agree. I've bought one rifle (used) from Cosners and it will be the last. I was desperate and wanted this rifle which was no longer in production and not very popular to begin with. The owner would'nt budge on the price and got irritated when I asked if he would then throw in a box of $10 cheapo 9mm ammo. I've also been in there a few times just to look around and witnessed him being hot headed about some things that didn't really seem like a big deal to me.

Top Bottom