• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Anyone near the area, or willing to drive welcome.

Sunday, July 25th, 9am at Glory Days Main Street Diner. Corner of 6th and Main in Downtown Beech Grove.

(we also have a tentative chance to tour the future home of BG Firearms :D )

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    I will be attending and (pending final approval from the boss man which I will get tomorrow) will give a tour of the soon to be Beech Grove Firearms Retail & Range Facility after breakfast to anyone interested.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thank you again Roadie for taking the lead on this. I plan to attend. Even though nine a.m. might be just a tiny bit early :whistle:. I think I'll live though. :yesway::D

:patriot: :ingo:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Thank you again Roadie for taking the lead on this. I plan to attend. Even though nine a.m. might be just a tiny bit early :whistle:. I think I'll live though. :yesway::D

:patriot: :ingo:

You're welcome. Actually, the last time Protest and I met for lunch, we talked about a larger BG Meetup, so he put the thought in my head, so I ran with it, lol.

When the offer came in to tour the new BG Firearms, how I could resist!? :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I will be attending and (pending final approval from the boss man which I will get tomorrow) will give a tour of the soon to be Beech Grove Firearms Retail & Range Facility after breakfast to anyone interested.

Looking forward to this. Any objection to bringing a camera on the tour if it works out?

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Wish I could make it but I will be in Kokomo for the gun show that weekend. I used to live in BG so I know the diner there. Maybe another time for me.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Ok, I ran it by the boss and I am not gonna lie he did have some liability (insurance) concerns being a "normal" business owner. He does want me to do it, but he wants to make sure we are covered also.

He did agree to sleep on it this weekend and to talk it over with the insurance guy.

I will let you know as soon as I know.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    This is the place right? Also, not that it really matters, but do they serve a buffet style breakfast or is it an "order from the table" kind of place?

View Larger Map">
    View Larger Map

that's the place. It looks a little different now. It has an outside patio that would be cool for us to take over, depending on weather.

Sadly, no buffet, more diner type breakfasts. Combo's, ala carte, etc.

Good bacon though! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom