• ...and so much more!
  • spoke78

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    Hancock County
    Beech Grove Guns

I will return to this shop in the near future. I like the character these guys show up to work with...down right friendly and helpful. I wish their management style would rub off on a few other local shops with ranges. ;)

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    BGF is by far my favorite gun shop. Their customer service is second to none and their prices are very competitive. I have bought several guns there and will continue to be a regular.

USAShooter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Well I read the post on here and couldnt agree more. I am the one that created this thread on Feb 28th 2009. I must say I have bought alot of stuff from there over the last year and it is the ONLY shop I will do business at in Marion County.

woodchuck4950

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Danville, IN
    Know I'm new new around these parts, but I wasn't all that impressed. Stopped by after work this afternoon to check the place. Folks were friendly enough, but prices weren't particularly all that great IMO. Did have some very interesting Hi Standard .22 pistols, but that's about it. 9mm Ammo prices were absurd ... made Dick's look competitive. Will continue to shop PSS and Wally World for ammo.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I visited Beech Grove Firearms, today for the first time... it will not be my last... The gentleman I spoke to, showed my what I asked for, and did NOT try to shove it down my throat....+1 rep for this business....
    very nice place, very nice people !!!!!:ingo:

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Been quite awhile since I got a chance to post here as times have been little crazy in the business, but just wanted to say thank you for the compliments on our store. It makes me feel good to see that we are making our customers happy. These are some crazy times in the firearms business but we'll continue to offer fair/reasonable prices as long as we can keep finding guns/ammo from distributors that are pricing reasonable too. Thx Greg...."BUY MORE AMMO!"
    I was in your store, last Tue., shopping for a price for a friend of mine, she went there today, and bought a Ruger .38, said you guys were really good to her, and you are very nice, really happy with the purchase..... + 1 for you guys.....keep up the good work ...

Atkinsons

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 19, 2009
    Greenwood, IN
    Stopped into the BG firearms store with my father and was treated very well. Store is small but they have a great selection and if they have it they are willing to see if they can get it for you.. Keep up the good work BG firearms..

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I was in the Beech Grove area today. I dropped in and as soon as i walked in i saw 4 guys behind the counter. Two of them asked me at the same time if they could help me. I asked about some ammo. They showed me what they had and i got 3 boxes of 9mm ammo. They get a big +1 :yesway:

Top Bottom