• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • achilles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Stopped by there today for the first time. Had the opportunity to fondle a few items and talk with 2 different people behind the counter. I was beyond impressed how friendly and knowledgeable the staff is. My wife (non-gun person, just along supporting my "habit") commented walking out that it was the first gun store we had been in where she actually felt welcome to be in there. Anyway, just a positive review for Beech Grove...can't wait to hit their range.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    I as well felt welcome there today. I bought some debris i didn't need, but want to support them getting up and running.
    I didn't have my rifle with me, but I am taking it back tomorrow to tryout the range.
    Nice that double taps are oK, full auto is ok on the range.

hzwj67

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    hendricks county
    Had my first experience with BGF last week. I went there to sight in my red dot on my 5.56 carbine. I was impressed with thier range, very clean and well ventilated. The range officer was very friendly and helpful The staff at the counters were great too. Had some interesting and helpful discussions with them. I will go back!

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Was there after Christmas and too was very impressed. (Stock was depleted then. May still be.) Friendly and helpful. Range was very nice and I hope to go back when in Indy in couple weeks.

Top Bottom