KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I had a really busy day or I'd have been here before now. @impact351 ... welcome to INGO. Looks like you joined around the time... Constitutional Carry of Handguns in the State of Indiana FIRST GOT A HEARING and there was was 5 years of fighting to make it the law of the land, and now it's a year later.

Unlike a knife-fight there are rules (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid reference) here at INGO. Most deal with the classifieds section because, well there are a lot of reasons.

Not into posting on the forum?? 1 post in 6 years, and that post probably doesn't meet my incredibly subjective, yet really low standard for what is a quality post? Why not become a Site Supporter! It's $20/year and the staff won't care if your posts are with a **** or not! That is a bargain at twice the price!

With that said, a big part of buying, selling and trading here at INGO is the vetting of who you are dealing with. We (INGO) are a means to get sellers and traders in contact with buyers/traders. Stay within the guidelines of the rules? We don't care if the seller will not sell to you because you have 1 post in 6 years. The seller sets the terms. Likewise, seller wants to see an LTCH for the sale of a long gun (or a knife or a fish tank?) That's cool with us. Seller: stays within the rules/law, sets the terms. Staff: makes sure everything is within the rules/law. Buyer: stays within the rules/law and agrees to terms.

OK, hope that was helpful. "Come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion" is what I say.

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    I had a really busy day or I'd have been here before now. @impact351 ... welcome to INGO. Looks like you joined around the time... Constitutional Carry of Handguns in the State of Indiana FIRST GOT A HEARING and there was was 5 years of fighting to make it the law of the land, and now it's a year later.

Unlike a knife-fight there are rules (Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid reference) here at INGO. Most deal with the classifieds section because, well there are a lot of reasons.

Not into posting on the forum?? 1 post in 6 years, and that post probably doesn't meet my incredibly subjective, yet really low standard for what is a quality post? Why not become a Site Supporter! It's $20/year and the staff won't care if your posts are with a **** or not! That is a bargain at twice the price!

With that said, a big part of buying, selling and trading here at INGO is the vetting of who you are dealing with. We (INGO) are a means to get sellers and traders in contact with buyers/traders. Stay within the guidelines of the rules? We don't care if the seller will not sell to you because you have 1 post in 6 years. The seller sets the terms. Likewise, seller wants to see an LTCH for the sale of a long gun (or a knife or a fish tank?) That's cool with us. Seller: stays within the rules/law, sets the terms. Staff: makes sure everything is within the rules/law. Buyer: stays within the rules/law and agrees to terms.

OK, hope that was helpful. "Come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion" is what I say.
    Ok, so i am thinking you guys have the ingo info in the totally wrong place. All that stuff should be at the top so that's the first thing new members see and not like almost at the bottom. Perhaps that's why new members don't read the rules.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Ok, so i am thinking you guys have the ingo info in the totally wrong place. All that stuff should be at the top so that's the first thing new members see and not like almost at the bottom. Perhaps that's why new members don't read the rules.
    Oh, it is. There is a trail of breadcrumbs to each and every thing they need to read if they want to.

Trouble is, many people (like this gent) choose not to. Rules and relevant info for noobs is stickied at various places. But they dont bother to read those stickies. And that is how we end up here.
    iu

gassprint1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Oh, it is. There is a trail of breadcrumbs to each and every thing they need to read if they want to.

Trouble is, many people (like this gent) choose not to. Rules and relevant info for noobs is stickied at various places. But they dont bother to read those stickies. And that is how we end up here.
    iu
    Yea, people that run things never get it right. Don't leave bread crumbs, try candy corn.. Lmao

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yea, people that run things never get it right. Don't leave bread crumbs, try candy corn.. Lmao
    If only, there was an area of a sub-forum... an area at the top... where threads of importance could always be at the top... maybe called... stucky threads, no... stumpy threads, no... STICKY THREADS!! And these threads would have important information!!

Nah!! That'll never happen.. OH WAIT!!

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    If only, there was an area of a sub-forum... an area at the top... where threads of importance could always be at the top... maybe called... stucky threads, no... stumpy threads, no... STICKY THREADS!! And these threads would have important information!!

iu
    Some men....... you just can't reach........cause that's how they wants it.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

If you add two more dimensions, and retitle the thread, The Ronnie Montrose Rock Candy ("Hard,Sweet,and Sticky") thread,
    well then, I might pay attention to that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom