• ...and so much more!
  • JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Am I missing a video or link or ... ? :dunno:
    Sometimes the Amazon links don't display properly. Quoting the message, I saw an item number, which, when typed into Amazon, gives the book "Beer and Racism: How Beer Became White, Why It Matters, and the Movements to Change It (Sociology of Diversity)".

[Additional information above given not to be condescending but in case it may help in the future.]

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Billy Dee Williams approves of this message?

af3611f4ed01224358692f2df3af596f.jpg

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Two black males drinking beer.

View attachment 161871
    "...In real life, it is not always so easy to identify white privilege, because its heirs and practitioners don't often go around wearing the symbols of a hereditary and unearned supremacy around their necks. But here, frozen in a photo, you can see the crushing weight of history, unapologetically expressed in the public humiliation of a black man. Even the President of the United States is not immune. The bloody heirloom of an inherited supremacy is on full display; the metal bandolier on the beer-master's chest could just as well be a boot on his guest's neck. You can see it by implication, in the faces of the participants: "You may be safe here in this photo-op, American Black Man, set free by your betters in a Civil Rights Movement you did not invent, protected by the mannerly disposition of your hosts, drinking a beer in this pub with us...but rest assured...you are not equal...your life does not matter...you live only by our mercy."

We still have a long way to go, people...:drama:

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sometimes the Amazon links don't display properly. Quoting the message, I saw an item number, which, when typed into Amazon, gives the book "Beer and Racism: How Beer Became White, Why It Matters, and the Movements to Change It (Sociology of Diversity)".

[Additional information above given not to be condescending but in case it may help in the future.]
    It didn't show up on My computer, but does on my Amazon tablet; go figure.

any who, the craft beer industry certainly isn't diversified, but that alone doesn't mean there is racism at the core.

Top Bottom