• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    At least Busch doesn't taste like the can was filled up 3/4 of the way with water before adding the beer.:D
    Busch doesn't even taste like beer.
    KeystoneLight.jpg

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I do like Killians, although it isn't at the top of my favorites list.

Lately I've been enjoying Boddington Pub Ale in the Pint Cans with the Nitrogen "thingy."

Also, I had a few very good Harvest Hefeweisens last night up in Greenwood at BJ's brew house.

I pretty much like all sorts of beers, just rotate around. If I'm looking to drink a lot, then I'll usually go with either Bud Light or Miller High Life.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I do like Killians, although it isn't at the top of my favorites list.

Lately I've been enjoying Boddington Pub Ale in the Pint Cans with the Nitrogen "thingy."

Also, I had a few very good Harvest Hefeweisens last night up in Greenwood at BJ's brew house.

I pretty much like all sorts of beers, just rotate around. If I'm looking to drink a lot, then I'll usually go with either Bud Light or Miller High Life.
    Nitrogen widget

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    And Keystone does?:n00b:

Keystone is something you drink to rehydrate yourself.

Agreed...But if I'm drinking bourbon, I don't feel like wasting an expensive dark beer when I can't fully enjoy the flavor.
    I don't drink Keystone much anymore. If it's free I'll drink it. I stick with craft and micro brews for the most part. Other than that, I get imports.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The vortex bottels go down the same as before.

I left the house with 5 consumed, went to the local pub and had 3 of the vortex bottels.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Interesting "cyclonic action" delivery system ...wonder what they have in mind for their "what's on tap" marketing.

FWIW, Killians is in my regular rotation of beers to drink. I've got some Red Stripe in the fridge at the moment, however.

Also, FWIW, "Blatz" (do they even still make it?) doesn't even sound as though it would taste good.

I like Mad Anthony's selection now and then, though can't often afford it (they make good pizza as well).

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Sam Adams Black Lager FTW!:rockwoot::patriot:

I like most all Sam Adams except the Imperial white..itll mess ya up quick and taste like rubbing alcohol mixed with busch light..plus its $10 for a 4 pack!:noway:

Top Bottom