• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • escooper1

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 29, 2015
    Crown Point
    Hello, I know there are rules for the 50 post thing to sort people out and I think it's a good idea, but I read that if you became a sponsor and donated you could do this sooner. Well I have already had one cancer surgery anad my second one is coming up the 12th and there have been a lot of break ins by us and I would like to find m wife something for the house for the week i'll be in the hospitle. Right now all I have is a glock 45 and its just too big for her. So I paid and became a sponser and it says to write the site admin if you needed earlier access to the classified, well I have written Fenway the only admin I know because he welcomed me but I've written a couple times in a couple days without any response, any ideas, any help would be much appreciated because i would have to get it and teach ny wife how to use it before my surgery.Thanks,Eric.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Mods will be in soon, I'm sure one of them will be able to take care of it or get it addressed.

I can't help with the classifieds, but I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers

Top Bottom