• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Well I hope you were all right.... and not a bunch of paid advertisers... :) Daltech superbio belt will arrive in the mail today. Was here super fast.... less than a week.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I got a free 5.11 belt when I bought a pair of pants a few years back. Just cinching them down the first time to buckle them skinned off the polish.

63PGP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2018
    Boone
    Beltman

I have two Beltman belts and one Daltech.

The Daltech is regulated to yard work clothing since its finish comes off on the pants / shorts. Must be a good finish as it doesn't come out of the pants.....

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    For a casual belt to wear with khakis and shorts I like this one. Got mine in a dark green and it is super stiff, very comfortable and looks great in jeans or khakis, especially as a replacement to the fabric belts they give away with shorts. True carry support.

Ez Feed 1 1/2" TUFF Every Day Carry Cobra Ranger Belt- Fits through most belt loops

Leather there is only one answer for me and that is mean Gene leather. The brains and skill that started high speed gear.

MGL ?Reinforced? Shooters Belt | Mean Gene Leather

I'm ordering one of the reversibal inner belts for work. No buckle to scratch paint and I won't have to rig up some nonsense when I forget my inner belt in the closet when i shoot after work.

MGL ?RIB? Reversible Inner Belt | Mean Gene Leather

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Daltech Super BioBelt here, too. Have worn one daily for 2 years now and it only shows a few minor scuffs where my holster rides. Structurally, it's just as good as the day I got it - no warping, curling, finish leaching, etc. I love the rigidity - put your stuff on, tighten the belt and you can *feel* your gear "lock" into place. Nothing moves. Very comfortable for all-day wear. We carry both the BullBelts and BioBelts at Indy Arms and they sell very well; I have yet to get a return or complaint.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I had business at the Hamilton County courthouse last week so I had to go through the metal detector, which of course meant removing my Daltech Bullhide belt.

When the sheriff's deputy handed it back to me he said, "now that's a solid belt."

My initial reaction was along the lines of, 'unfortunately the gun that rides on it had to be left in the car,' but I kept that comment to myself.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Belt was too big following their sizing suggestions... customer service was quick I mailed it back to them and they said they would mail me the correct size. So I did lose out the coupl bucks to ship back to them

sofrosune

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Alonso Defense makes a solid belt IMO. It's very stiff scuba webbing. Not a dress belt, but not very tactical looking, either. No stretch, no bend, no folding and hasn't shown any wear yet.

Top Bottom