• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    I really wish they televised these...

First Muslim put to death on US soil since 9/11..
    I would guess there might be some sort of reaction from the extremist.

Big John

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    News roundup: Beltway sniper's execution set for tonight -

Barring an unexpected intervention by Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine, Beltway sniper mastermind John Allen Muhammad will be executed this evening at 9 p.m. ET for the attacks that terrorized the nation's capital region for three weeks in 2002 and left 10 people dead. Muhammad is set to die by injection. His attorneys have asked Kaine to commute his sentence to life in prison because they say he is mentally ill. The U.S. Supreme Court turned down Muhammad's final appeal Monday. Muhammad and his teenage accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, also were suspected of fatal shootings in other states, including Louisiana, Alabama and Arizona.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    "They shoulda never gave you crackas money......." :D

Haha, glad someone got the reference. I usually found the Dave Chapelle show mildly amusing... but, apparently I'm illiterate, as the execution happened almost an hour ago, so it's far too late to tape it, so I re-edited my earlier post, which kinda puts your post out-of-context, so, apologies about that... for some reason, I was thinking midnight... tradition, I guess?

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Haha, glad someone got the reference. I usually found the Dave Chapelle show mildly amusing... but, apparently I'm illiterate, as the execution happened almost an hour ago, so it's far too late to tape it, so I re-edited my earlier post, which kinda puts your post out-of-context, so, apologies about that... for some reason, I was thinking midnight... tradition, I guess?

Eff your couch!

:D

Top Bottom