• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Ben and Jerry are rabid liberals. In the past, big supporters of Clinton. My wife once wanted to check them out, I told her I would wait outside. Since then, not sure but I think they sold out to a large company. I never tried liberal ice cream.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    If you arent eating Schweddy Balls i dont know what your doing with your lives!!!

Political affiliation isnt going to stop me from eating ice cream. You people put gas in your cars right? Guess who donated to Obamas campaign.....

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If you arent eating Schweddy Balls i dont know what your doing with your lives!!!

Political affiliation isnt going to stop me from eating ice cream. You people put gas in your cars right? Guess who donated to Obamas campaign.....

Not a lot of choice with gas, lots of choice with ice cream.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

It amazes me what some people will do or not do because of another's political affiliation. What happened to the time when people's politics was their business? Does political affiliation make ice cream, gas or whatever else different? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    It amazes me what some people will do or not do because of another's political affiliation. What happened to the time when people's politics was their business? Does political affiliation make ice cream, gas or whatever else different? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All i know is, tonight ill be putting Schweddy Balls in my mouth! And i can only hope itll be delicious!

Top Bottom