• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ramiel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    East side of Indy
    Let's just get right to it. ALL images for the following knives are in an album here - ImageShack Album - 33 images
    The prices listed include shipping. I ask that you pay those prices PayPal gift or add 3%. PayPal is the only payment method I'll take because of its ease. Will ship to US addresses only.

Benchmade 760 LFTi This knife has been carried a few times. It operates very smooth and locks up solid. The edge is still perfect. Comes with original box and all paperwork etc. Price is SOLD

Curtiss Nano full Ti with diamond pattern scales. This has not seen any carry or use. It's been opened a few times and it's smooth. Locks up solid. Basically brand new. Comes with zipper pouch. Price is SOLD

Spartan Blades Nyx in FDE with black micarta scales and kydex sheath. This has never been used or carried. It has been pulled out of its sheath and fondled. There are some marks at the tip of the blade from kydex wear. Otherwise, the edge is still new and sharp. Because of the wear, price is SOLD

Pohan Leu kwaiken. This has ostrich skin and a dragonfly menuki under black cord wrap. This has been on the shelf since I got it and unfortunately it has developed some very small spots of rust. Those spots can definitely be cleaned up with polishing but my price is reduces based on that fact. The edge is still super sharp. Anyone familiar with Pohan's work knows how sharp he gets his blades. It comes with the kydex sheath. Price is SOLD

It seems there are problems viewing the pics, so they're thumb nailed below.

Last edited:

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Your link isn't working for me, :dunno: paste the image URL into [IMG.] [/IMG.] without the periods. :thumbsup:

Edit your op so not to early bump your thread!

Top Bottom