• ...and so much more!
  • Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Great gun, wife and I ran USPSA matches several years ago and we always had shotgun side matches every month. We always left the super 90 out for anyone who didn't bring or have a shotgun. Seemed like most of the shooters used it. Has several thousand rounds thru it and NEVER, EVER a malfunction.
    You should have seen some of the loads put through it even some 25 year old paper shells.
    Fast *oh yea*well my best time on a el-presidentie(sp?) was just under 7 seconds. Thats 3 steel USPSA targets at 30 feet, facing target butt of gun on hip. At beep two shots at each target reload and two more on each target. This was with tube type speedloaders.
    Now the gun is used for Turkey hunting and every bird I've shot at has went down. It is a 60 yard gun with the right choke.

Super 90 is a very safe home defence gun also. Load magazine and put a shell on the carrier and push it down and let bolt forward slowly while holding carrier down, you now have the mag full and one on the carrier but an empty chamber. Now pull the bolt handle out and put it some place safe. The gun has a empty chamber and no way to retract bolt to chamber a round. Kids and people who shouldn't have the gun have no idea how to load it. If you need it grab barrel in front of forearm with both hands and without pointing gun at yourself, bang the butt of gun down on floor from a couple of feet up. Make sure you hit recoil pad flat on floor and make sure you don't point gun at anyone. If you hit recoil pad flat on floor hard enough it will cycle gun and load chamber and you are ready to go.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    I think the laser would be redundant if you had light on the Benelli. I've shot a bunch of rounds through mine, and have yet had a FTF/FTE. I just put the side saddle on and am still running strong.
    +1 to BossHoss about one in the carrier for "cruiser ready".

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    X2!!!! :xmad: I've regretted getting rid of mine too! I've been looking to trade into one but they just don't show up that often. Very nice shotguns. :twocents:

X3 !!!!! What was I thinking when I traded mine off. Best semi-auto
    Shotgun there is IMO. Super fast! You can empty the tube before
    the first hull hits the ground. Done it many times. :D

Superj

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Florida
    I have an unfired M1 with pistol grip stock and surefire forend. Really need to break down and take it out to put it thru it's paces.

Top Bottom