<- tragic boating accident

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    DC?

In the United States of Chicago, this has all the markings of a Chicago operation. This is some Richard M. Daley level trickery--go bust in the head of an innocent to protect the head of state. My chips are on Valerie Jarrett.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am shocked that such a story has been barely mentioned on the network news shows... that racist NBA guy though... whew... that must be a really important story...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Benghazi Emails Show White House Effort to Protect Obama | Washington Free Beacon

Oh ho ho... So now that we've settled the talking point lie, can we focus on where the hell he was and what orders he gave?

meh...
    Nothing to see here just like in Fast & Furious wanna be scandal.
    We have much better things to see like who is oging to get kick off Dancing with the Stars or that NBA guy who just got all his money back from charity or what Justin B.. is going to do next or when the next Iphone will come out.
    :faint:

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This should have been the final nail in the Obama presidency. The lack of an unbiased news media will allow him to finish his disaster of an administration unscathed. Wish I was wrong.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Politics over transparency. A deliberate effort to cover up policy, and push a "youtube video" lie.

Also shows collaboration with CBS, and suppressing one of their anchors that tried to cover the Benghazi story.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    OBAMA-transparency-.jpg

Still have to wonder where he was when all of this went down for them to be covering up so blatantly ..................

probably on bottom.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Obama is a stooge. His only life skills are kissing ass and throwing parties.

Unfortunately, that will get you 99% of the way where-ever you want to go.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I find it kinda sad that Congress couldn't get a hold of these emails. Yet, Judicial Watch has had 2 cases like this where they have gotten the documents recently. Between this one and the Lois Lerner IRS coverup. ISSA needs to put JW on the payroll.

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Anybody with a functioning brain knew that the "video caused spontaneous protest" was a lie and one only a moron would believe at that. My guess is Valerie Jarrett as the creator of this far-fetched lie. Has there ever been a "spontaneous protest" which escalated into a coordinated attack with RPGs, crew-served weapons, and automatic rifles in human history? Oh and by the way, this occurred in September11th. I don't know the reason for the cover-up, but I'd imagine that Obama was asleep, playing golf or basketball, or maybe he was having some alone-time watching dirty movies. Regardless, he couldn't be bothered with it, or maybe his people didn't think it was important enough to bother him.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, it probably would be a good idea to start throwing mail at one's U.S. Senators and Congressmen, so when the Senate is wrenched from the vice-like grip of Reid and the House retained, impeachment AND removal can begin immediately.

Not sure how many others have written to the Senate minority leader, the House majority leader, or their individual Senators & Congressmen.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    What a joke. I personally can't stand the man, but think that article crossed a lot of lines.

Meh...it's one guy's speculation on what (or whom) Barry was on or doing.

He he offered to retract it if the administration disclosed what Barry was doing in the gap.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    DC?

In the United States of Chicago, this has all the markings of a Chicago operation. This is some Richard M. Daley level trickery--go bust in the head of an innocent to protect the head of state. My chips are on Valerie Jarrett.

This. Valerie Jarrett has more access to more confidential information than any "curator" or any (arab) "advisor" than any other that has ever been in the position.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    If a GOP Congress started impeachment, I believe, because of the state run media, it would be bad news for the 2016 GOP candidate. We would be portrayed as extreme racists who want to turn the clock back regarding civil rights, Obama would be portrayed as a martyr who could have done so much for us if it wasn't for those nasty Republicans.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    If a GOP Congress started impeachment, I believe, because of the state run media, it would be bad news for the 2016 GOP candidate. We would be portrayed as extreme racists who want to turn the clock back regarding civil rights, Obama would be portrayed as a martyr who could have done so much for us if it wasn't for those nasty Republicans.

So this brings up a larger point - What sort of government do we live in now? When people are screaming "impeachment!" at every President we have now... and a house/senate unwilling to do it if it's actually warranted...

Have we invented some sort of new government? 8 year dictatorships?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I find it terrifying that there is an multi page thread devoted to outrage over Sarah Palin "talking" but
    this story is barely getting any attention from the same "outraged" posters.

This was a blatant cover job for obama before an election.
    He defeated terrorism, we are safe, blah blah freaking blah.

He didn't want an "incident" to screw with the feel good narrative so he sacrificed American lives for his political ass.
    Scum sucker.

Top Bottom