• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Looked at one for a BUG when they came out and everyone at the time had jamming issues. I never revisited to see if Beretta got the bugs worked out.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Bought one for my wife in 2005. She likes shooting it. So do I. It doesn't jam with FMJ or hydrashoks. There's very little recoil. I don't practice with it much farther than 7 yards, but it's very accurate at 7 yards. I carry it every Sunday and other times when I'm not carrying. ;)
    It's DA/SA, with a safety that can be made safe with hammer cocked or down. Trigger pull isn't great. Heavy in DA, not too bad SA.
    It goes in my pocket in an uncle mikes pocket protector or whatever they're called.
    I wouldn't carry it as a primary, but when everything else is too big, it's in my pocket.
    I got the one with the INOX finish and put a nice set of rosewood grips on it.

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Bought one for my wife in 2005. She likes shooting it. So do I. It doesn't jam with FMJ or hydrashoks. There's very little recoil. I don't practice with it much farther than 7 yards, but it's very accurate at 7 yards. I carry it every Sunday and other times when I'm not carrying. ;)
    It's DA/SA, with a safety that can be made safe with hammer cocked or down. Trigger pull isn't great. Heavy in DA, not too bad SA.
    It goes in my pocket in an uncle mikes pocket protector or whatever they're called.
    I wouldn't carry it as a primary, but when everything else is too big, it's in my pocket.
    I got the one with the INOX finish and put a nice set of rosewood grips on it.

Maybe they fixed the later ones. I loved the size of it.

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I have one i bought used and i love it ...VERY accurate to about 10 -15 yards ...usualy shoot it under 10 ..
    I have the beretta's from the model 20 -in .25, model 21 -in .22
    thw model 3032 - in 32

all great bugs
    :rockwoot:

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    I have one in 32 great little gun. Never had any issues. I will say I am looking for a Keltec or a LCP to replace it. For me the grip is just a hair to fat and it is a little on the heavy side (for my front pocket) compared to the polamer frames out now.
    But built like a Beretta rock solid.

One side note they kick the spent shells out like a mule. They fly 10ft easy.

Fun, very reliable little gun.

DSC_0343.jpg

GlockRock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I bought one for off duty carry a few years ago. I carried it a few times and found it to be too big and bulky to just put in my pocket and go.

dblagent

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Bloomington
    The common wisdom on the Beretta forum is to get an inox one as the plain black/blued ones had some trouble with the slides cracking on them. The stainless ones have a thicker slide and are not prone to this.

I do not own one, but have liked them for a while now, so I read on them from time to time.

jesse485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    La Porte
    I really wanted one for awhile, but they are chubby fellas. I went with the Kel-Tec P32, and have not regretted that choice for a second. I don't think the Tomcat would conceal any easier than my Smith 442, while the Kel-Tec does.

marv

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Gatchel, IN
    I bought one new last year, the all blue model. The trigger wouldn't pull thru in DA. I soaked it in oil and dry fired the heck out of it till DA would work. Carried it for a while. Was like a brick in my pocket. Got rid of it and got a KelTec. As far as I'm concerned it's only redeeming feature is the tip up barrel.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    If the decision has not been made yet, you would do well to check out the Ruger LCP. This little pistol is far more than a belly-gun. I find that keeping a 8" group at 20 yards is easy and dead on accuracy at 7 yards.

The recoil is felt more than in a larger firearm but it is quite manageable.

My little bundle of joy:
    mylcpin1.jpg

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    yeah we went to PSS, Bradis and Pop Guns on Sat., no one had the LCP.

The wife didn't care for the small thin feel of the Kel-Tec's. The Beretta fit her hand better. She said it felt more substantial than the Kel-Tec. I'd like to get a LCP in both our hands, one of us might end up with it. :):

If the decision has not been made yet, you would do well to check out the Ruger LCP. This little pistol is far more than a belly-gun. I find that keeping a 8" group at 20 yards is easy and dead on accuracy at 7 yards.

The recoil is felt more than in a larger firearm but it is quite manageable.

My little bundle of joy:
    mylcpin1.jpg

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    When I can get a .380 (P-3AT, Guardian, LCP) in the same size gun as a .32 I have a really hard time recommending a .32 for anyone.

And when i can a get a 9mm (Kel-Tec, Kahr, etc.) in the same size as what used to be a .380 (Browning BDA), I have a hard time with the .380. (A Kel-Tec P11 is my shorts and T-shirt gun).

And when a Glock 19 or is so easy to conceal... why wouldn't I want 15 rounds?

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    When I can get a .380 (P-3AT, Guardian, LCP) in the same size gun as a .32 I have a really hard time recommending a .32 for anyone.

And when i can a get a 9mm (Kel-Tec, Kahr, etc.) in the same size as what used to be a .380 (Browning BDA), I have a hard time with the .380. (A Kel-Tec P11 is my shorts and T-shirt gun).

And when a Glock 19 or is so easy to conceal... why wouldn't I want 15 rounds?

I used to carry a Star Megastar 10mm in an inside the waistband holster...lol

Top Bottom