• ...and so much more!
  • guns_up

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Danville
    2j7bih.jpg

so this is my beretta 20th anniversary 92fs/m9. love the gun, it was a gift. however here is my issue. it came with these military branch coins that could be exchanged out of the handle. Being a Marine, I naturally put that one in. Being an idiot, I then went out and shot it. so the coin(though glued) fell out and is gone forever. I called beretta and they were really nice but said I was SOL. Anybody got any ideas?

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    2j7bih.jpg

so this is my beretta 20th anniversary 92fs/m9. love the gun, it was a gift. however here is my issue. it came with these military branch coins that could be exchanged out of the handle. Being a Marine, I naturally put that one in. Being an idiot, I then went out and shot it. so the coin(though glued) fell out and is gone forever. I called beretta and they were really nice but said I was SOL. Anybody got any ideas?

I would google it & see if anybody has them:twocents:

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    get on beretta forum if i remember not to long ago somebody lost something like that on there 92 and a guy on there has 20 or so medallions stocked up he sells. but i dont know if that is current

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Could also offer to trade your Army, Navy or Air Force coins for Marines coins. Next time try putting on other grips to shoot/carry and the fancy grips for display. ;)

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I found a post on another board about grips from gunbroker that a guy in KY does with medallions but the person that posted hasn't been active since May '10. Maybe register over at Welcome to the Beretta Forum and look for this guy bluegrassstate, I'm not a member there but I saw that he had grips made with the medallions and loose medallions. I'm not 100% sure if he is still around but he had an ebay store and I've found his name on like 6 different forums offering grips with medallions for each branch for the 92fs.

Top Bottom