• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Mike Evertson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Nemo
    I'm missing the rear ( staked) sight . One of my favorite pistols and want to make it whole . It is odder 92 with the mag release on the bottom. Can the slide be changed to accommodate new sights/ optic. Appreciate any help

Last edited:

Mike Evertson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Nemo
    I dont like people on my lawn either . Im not sure what you would like to know . Ive been shooting recreationally since 12 yr old. ( a long time) Ive had my 92 for many years . Somewhere in my travel the rear sight fell out . Ive ordered a couple of aftermarket and the dovetail is always to wide. I want to replace the sights understanding the original weren't the best, how ever I qualified for my CC without the sight but either way I want to make it whole . No one , including Beretta has a solution . Someone has to have the same scenario. The gun in in excellent shape and one of my favorite. I recently retires and moved to the country and have room to have a range . Appreciate any advice
    Mike

Mike Evertson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2024
    Nemo
    I dont like people on my lawn either . Im not sure what you would like to know . Ive been shooting recreationally since 12 yr old. ( a long time) Ive had my 92 for many years . Somewhere in my travel the rear sight fell out . Ive ordered a couple of aftermarket and the dovetail is always to wide. I want to replace the sights understanding the original weren't the best, how ever I qualified for my CC without it but either way I want to make it whole . No one , including Beretta has a solution . Someone has to have the same scenario.
    The gun in in excellent shape and one of my favorite. I recently retires and moved to the country and have room to have a range . Appreciate any advice
    Mike

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Your question might get more response if posed in the appropriate thread (Handguns) since this is the 'Introductions' thread, but I would maybe try here:

Hope that helps

STFU

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    Hamilton County
    1. Welcome to INGO!
    2. Read the rules. (Conveniently linked below).
    3. This is the wrong thread for your questions.
      (This is a thread for intros. If there is any remaining question...please revisit #2 above.)

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm missing the rear ( staked) sight . One of my favorite pistols and want to make it whole . It is odder 92 with the mag release on the bottom. Can the slide be changed to accommodate new sights/ optic. Appreciate any help
    You can just buy the sight and put it in.

Otherwise come join us in the Beretta thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom