• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have seen references to people having a front barrel bushing fit to a 92fs. Beretta actually offers one model with this upgrade. Has anyone had this done, and what gunsmith offers this service? I have a 92fs that always throws the first shot way to the right and then I can empty the magazine into the black rings of as standard B-3 target. The pistol is really accurate, except for the first shot. It is like the barrel does not lock up just by dropping the slide forward. I have added a heavier slide spring, but that first shot is still off to the side.

stmoore

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Indy
    The higher end guns you are talking about would be the Beretta Stock and the Beretta Combat made in 9mm, 40, and 9x21 (no longer in production). They have a conical bushing and a screw on locking retainer nut.

The man on the beretta forum who performs this mod on standard Berettas has the handle "WAL."

That said, it sounds like you might have an issue with your locking block. It's not that uncommon for a beretta barrel to cant a bit to one side or the the other in the slide.

Let me know if you have further questions. I have had WAL do his mod on 4 or 5 guns and he does first rate work. I also have a couple of the aforementioned factory versions.

Top Bottom